Avengers Alliance - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a lot of allies end up in Adamantium. I'm curious what percentage of players made it in this time.

Edit - I had an ally end with a 1553 rating, which was good for 21,275th place. So a lot of people got Karnak.

Last edited:
Two more runs through the daily mission and I got Wolverine's Stalking EIso and an Infiltrator EIso that gives Mirror Image. Not bad so far. I may actually try to 5-star this one and then keep on playing with how good the rewards are.

I've already 5-starred this mission, and I even started it late in the day. It's probably the easiest mission so far. But have gotten crap the whole way through.

So I finally got an E-ISO and it's for Moonstone, whom I don't have and who has expired in the lockboxes anyway. :(

It's a difficult daily mission today. At least for me. I only have a limited amount of Thunderbolts: Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Punisher. In the final boss fight, it's hard to stay alive against the goblin serum of the Goblin and the experimental speed of those test subjects, because it gives them numerous turns in a row which just kill you before you've even had time to do something. I barely made it out alive and only because Green Goblin bled out, but both Punisher and Black Widow were killed while only Iron Fist barely survived.

I don't have a bruiser Thunderbolt who could take Goblin out quickly. Don't know if Juggernaut could do it, but I don't have him and he's expired anyway.

And all we get as rewards are Christmas cookies.

It's a difficult daily mission today. At least for me. I only have a limited amount of Thunderbolts: Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Punisher. In the final boss fight, it's hard to stay alive against the goblin serum of the Goblin and the experimental speed of those test subjects, because it gives them numerous turns in a row which just kill you before you've even had time to do something. I barely made it out alive and only because Green Goblin bled out, but both Punisher and Black Widow were killed while only Iron Fist barely survived.

I don't have a bruiser Thunderbolt who could take Goblin out quickly. Don't know if Juggernaut could do it, but I don't have him and he's expired anyway.

And all we get as rewards are Christmas cookies.
The rewards are the worst, I will 4 star for the gold only. You can use Punisher as Bruiser, or the alts for Cage or Iron Fist (and then Punisher as Scrapper)

Punisher's bruiser ability doesn't seem to do as much damage as his other abilities though. It would be nice if Goblin's glider were susceptible to EMPs so that Punisher could disable it. Also, don't have the alts for Cage or Fist. For both of those, don't you have to complete the relevant chapters in Season 2 anyway in order to get the alts? That takes a long time to complete and I'm nowhere near that.

Anyway, I barely survived, so I don't think today I'll be 4 starring for gold.

Punisher's bruiser ability doesn't seem to do as much damage as his other abilities though. It would be nice if Goblin's glider were susceptible to EMPs so that Punisher could disable it. Also, don't have the alts for Cage or Fist. For both of those, don't you have to complete the relevant chapters in Season 2 anyway in order to get the alts? That takes a long time to complete and I'm nowhere near that.

Anyway, I barely survived, so I don't think today I'll be 4 starring for gold.
Without a hard hitting bruiser is an uphill battle... Black Widow's Flying Kick is of any use to remove the buff on Green Goblin?

Without a hard hitting bruiser is an uphill battle... Black Widow's Flying Kick is of any use to remove the buff on Green Goblin?

Don't know if it removes the buff. It does more damage than Punisher's bruiser ability though.

But apart from Juggernaut, none of the other listed Thunderbolts that you can use are bruisers anyway so without him you're stuck without a bruiser unless you own an alt (and Cage's alt requires the completion of Chapter 7 of Season 2). And half of the list are characters you could only own if you had opened their lockboxes.

I think today's task is the most limited.

Don't need a bruiser, DP does wonders on Goblin

Deadpool is really effective against the Goblin. I used him, IronFist, and the Punisher in the boss fight.

Why is the Fixer unavailable for the daily mission?

I don't have Deadpool. Will need to recruit him at some point.

Was Fixer a Thunderbolt? Well, I don't recall half of these characters even in the Thunderbolts like Deadpool, Iron Fist, Luke Cage Juggernaut etc. I only know of Moonstone and Hawkeye. These don't seem like classic Thunderbolts.

I hope the next SO starts soon. I'm ready to play that and also want to know who the characters are that I'm going to have to recruit for the epic boss run.

We still getting a December spec ops? I was beginning to think the daily missions were it for this month.

I hope the next SO starts soon. I'm ready to play that and also want to know who the characters are that I'm going to have to recruit for the epic boss run.

give me a couple weeks dammit! I'm still leveling up all those heroes first :oldrazz:

give me a couple weeks dammit! I'm still leveling up all those heroes first :oldrazz:

That will take us up to New Year though, meaning nothing over Christmas.

SO 23 just went live. Crystal is the hero.

dammit! :mad: was hoping a few days so I can level up my heroes

Just when I thought new agent levels weren't coming, they show up with the next SO.

Edit: The new 300+ levels doesn't sound bad at all. Weapons and gear will remain capped at LVL 300 but you'll now be able to get 1 gold and an energy refill after gaining 4000 XP. Should help those at LVL 300 that miss getting gold when leveling up.

Last edited:
Yay! SO 23 is here! And I'm glad it's Crystal, as I've been getting bored of all the recent SO heroes to recruit.

She's a blaster. I thought she'd be an infiltrator, since it seems nearly all the females are.

What do you mean there are new agent levels? How do you know and where do you see this?

Just when I thought new agent levels weren't coming, they show up with the next SO.

Edit: The new 300+ levels doesn't sound bad at all. Weapons and gear will remain capped at LVL 300 but you'll now be able to get 1 gold and an energy refill after gaining 4000 XP. Should help those at LVL 300 that miss getting gold when leveling up.

Yeah it's not as bad as I thought. But it's after 16,000.

I'm still trying to figure out if Maximus is recruitable as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"