Avengers Alliance - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same problem. Whatever the issue is I hope it gets worked out.

I think I'm 83-0 on offense and at nearly 50% on defense so I feel as though my rating should be higher.

Chase Stein seems particularly effective against Loki in today's daily mission. If you keep using Stein's "shake" from his 1st ability on him, it makes Loki lose his turns each time.

PVP 21 will be Deathlok.

2wcplkh.png

Why not in his Laser Tag outfit from Agents of SHIELD? :o

Interesting choice. Maybe it'll get more people playing PVP than the current hero does. Victor Mancha just doesn't seem to have a lot of players wanting to play this time around. When I'm in the top 1000 with a rating just below 1500, it shows not many people are caring to play or grind for Victor.

Also, based on the changes they plan on making to PVP, I'm hopeful it helps balance out and fix certain characters in a logical way. Main 3 I see as needing reworked (Molly Hayes, Kurrth, and Nul) are getting a supposed fix and will be glad when they are.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/marvel...21-deathlok-character-balances-and-pvp-429934

https://www.playdomforums.com/showthread.php?204741-Upcoming-PvP-Improvements

Last edited:
Is that what Deathlok looks like right now?

This is his new costume and most iconic costume:

Agents-of-SHIELD-Deathlok-Full-Costume-Front-570x855.jpg

:o

:lmao:

You're everything Dark Raven!

I saw the pic before I saw it was Deathlok and was like..WTF is that?

Then I saw Deathlok and was Deathlok? DEATHLOK?!

That's not my Deathlok... :cmad:

His AOS costume sucks. It's the worst costume ever invented in the MCU, except for maybe the woman with little razor blades attached to her fingers, because that's a good idea for a villain, right? :o

Anyway, here he is in action during a scene from the show: :o

laserlok_zpsbe64c34e.jpg

Oh look, only 11 days left on Spec Ops. Maybe I should quit futzing around and get busy with that.

I worked out that I need another 4945 CPs to get all the heroes to complete my collection. I'm only at around 90 CP at the moment. That's going to take forever. :dry:

And that's not counting all the heroes that could later be released along the way, or all the CPs needed for alt uniforms.

Let's say on average I get 10 CPs a day through 12.2. That means it's more than another year before I could get all the current heroes. How on earth can I possibly get more in a quicker amount of time?

I worked out that I need another 4945 CPs to get all the heroes to complete my collection. I'm only at around 90 CP at the moment. That's going to take forever. :dry:

And that's not counting all the heroes that could later be released along the way, or all the CPs needed for alt uniforms.

Let's say on average I get 10 CPs a day through 12.2. That means it's more than another year before I could get all the current heroes. How on earth can I possibly get more in a quicker amount of time?

Sell your self to science and use the money to buy gold.

PVP is definitely in need of some changes, as witnessed by all the broken heroes/actions (i.e. Nul's actions proccing at ridiculous rates and Kurrth's Rune Stone passives being supremely OP) and the dwindling amount of participating players. It's really sad that with just over 11 days to go, scores of below 1500 are still even in Adamantium and that an ally of mine is ranked in the top 100 with a score just over 1900.

Sooo... anyone else notice that when you use Chase's lvl 6 xray specs on a female character he gets a buff called 'Nice' with the description 'Chase Stein likes what he sees.' :p

Ok I need to start using that on all females now lol.

Shame you can't use it on your own female team mates. :o

Been farming for Bishop's e-iso in Mission 2.5.4. Have gotten Havok's e-iso 8 times so far. I mean come on! How are the laws of probability failing me so bad?!

I hate this message :cmad:: S.H.I.E.L.D. Alert - Heads up Agent! S.H.I.E.L.D. is running critical diagnostics on all Helicarrier sub-systems. Check back soon and we will get you back in the fight.

The game seems unplayable today. There are just refreshes every single time I even try to play anything before I even access a battle. At least I'm not wasting any resources, but I can't even play at all.

The only thing I can't play is the daily mission.

That's odd now. This morning the daily mission was bruisers only. Now it's flyers only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"