Avengers Alliance - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap. I just went up against a PVP team with Molly Hayes. She took 9 turns and wiped me out.

Holy crap. I just went up against a PVP team with Molly Hayes. She took 9 turns and wiped me out.

Haven't run into her yet but I imagine next PVP I will :csad:

She's able to take multiple turns?

Haven't run into her yet but I imagine next PVP I will :csad:

Yeah it was a first for me too. They might have adjust her, at least for PVP. Her temper tantrum was unstoppable.

Yesterday, 5 runs on the daily mission, 4 times I got Three Five Battles, and the last one I got 3 CPs :(

Luckily today I got Avalanche's E-ISO in my first run, it was the only hero specific in the roulette, and the only one of them I cared about

Game is almost completely unplayable right now due to server crashes forcing constant refreshes. Good thing I got my 5 wins done already and hopefully a high enough rating (2250+) to survive not being able to stay in the game for more than 5 minutes without a refresh.

Yeah I'm just going to let it play out and check back when it's over. I'm afraid to play, get a refresh, and have it count as losses. I'm at about 2050 so I should be ok. I hope anyway.

PVP is not even showing up to me and I haven't done the 5 battles yet.

Bloody hell PD! This force refresh is killing me :mad: :(

Come on, I can't do it in 40 minutes. They gotta give us another day. I can't be screwed over their incompetence. I was doing fine on Diamond League.

I only got 2 pvp wins in before I got swamped with the forced refreshes. Hopefully I don't get knocked out of the gold league.

Great. 8 squares of E-ISOs and 1 square of neurotoxin, and I land on the neurotoxin. :whatever: :cmad:

I can't stay in for more than a minute or two to check my score but I did see Karnak as a recruited hero so I know I at least stayed above 1550 and got in to Adamantium. It'll be interesting to see what PD gives players as compensation for all the problems with the game today.

When I get to the end of the boss fight in the daily mission the game refreshes itself so the battle is voided and I have to fight Crimson Cowl and a mini boss together again, as if it were never played. :cmad:

Yesssssssssssss! I got Karnak! :D

How can it be that every time I land on the non E-ISO square? :cmad:

It's rigged!! Every day it's rigged!!! :argh:

It's not rigged; it's more that the odds are weighted differently for each item, with the consumable likely having better odds of being landed on.

Pretty much. They have more special items but they didn't change the odds of hitting them so it's pretty much still a 90% chance of hitting the crap item every time.

You'd think they'd get more gold from people if they changed it so whatever square you hit you can't hit again, that would encourage using the 5 gold to spin again rather than just quitting and farming over and over for free.

My first time through today's mission netted me the Generalist EIso that removes a debuff every turn. My second run got me a consumable so I don't have any problems with it so far.

Also, I finally got a look at my PVP score and ended with a 2203 rating. Only lost 60 points today with 9 defensive losses and 4 defensive wins. I'd say most of my AFK wins were probably due to people initiating battles but getting a refresh notice.

The only decent roulette was the A-ISO one where ALL squares had A-ISOs, and you could always land on a different one. I collected quite a few that day and hoped every day would be like that. But no.

Also, are we only allowed a certain number of allies? As I've gained more of them recently, the lower levelled ones have just disappeared from my list. Now it could be coincidence, but why would it be that all those below, say, level 20 have removed themselves as allies?

Last edited:
All those empowered Iso's and I land on the shredder... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"