Avengers Alliance - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, the roulette today is CP but guess what I got? :mad:
I got 1 Five Battles (or Three battles, didn't care to look as soon as I saw that red lightning bold :( )

I only got a 5 battle lightning thing as well. And it's not like this battle with Dormammu is easy either. It took me several tries to defeat him. It seems rigged against us to get the CPs, and probably when we do it will be the least amount possible.

I only got a 5 battle lightning thing as well. And it's not like this battle with Dormammu is easy either. It took me several tries to defeat him. It seems rigged against us to get the CPs, and probably when we do it will be the least amount possible.

he's easy to beat :huh: it's those pesky mindless ones I have to worry about if one of them hits me with that eye blast

he's easy to beat :huh: it's those pesky mindless ones I have to worry about if one of them hits me with that eye blast

Yeah, they are tough. That's when I decided to bring my white suit Iron Fist along with my lower level guys.

Yeah, I meant the battle overall. Those mindless ones keep using stare of the abyss. I've had to use Punisher's smoke screen to keep dodging those, Iron Fist's healing balm to heal them when I can, and Dr Strange's terresing boost to assist as well.

Been using Colossus to protect my team, he can get away with being blasted but have to use the protection ability first

How would Daredevil fare against these stares of the abyss, since he's already blind?

And that roulette is definitely stacked against the players. All these CP squares and I keep getting the energies. :cmad:

Never used DD against them so no clue but I think he will get blasted anyway

I think Daredevil is immune. I'm pretty sure I used him once.
I used Wonder Man. He automatically protects the team and he is also imune to the Stare. Also put Omega Sentinel on my team to recover our health in case we needed it.

Last edited:
I fought them this morning with out a problem I used jean, Emma ice man. Cyclops jean & ice man. all through out.

I'm leveling Emma with ice man.

Just tried it with Daredevil now. He isn't immune to the stare of the abyss unfortunately. I don't know why, since he's blind. It shouldn't really affect him, but it does.

I think today's task seems not efficient enough to just get 5 CPs at most, which isn't even guaranteed. Should've been like the first day where you're guaranteed a proper reward no matter where you land.

I've been using Colossus now against the mindless ones. Don't know why he is immune. What about Thing? Does he work against them?

Just realised I have 84 tool boxes now, and I can't do a thing with them since I already have Fixer recruited.

Just realised I have 84 tool boxes now, and I can't do a thing with them since I already have Fixer recruited.
They're still worth opening since you can get PVP battle points, PVP armory items, CP, consumables, and weapons you may have missed.

For today's daily missions, I've been using She-Hulk, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist. Making short work of the Mindless Ones because all 3 heroes are heavy hitters.

They're still worth opening since you can get PVP battle points, PVP armory items, CP, consumables, and weapons you may have missed.

Well I just tried that now and didn't get a single CP in all those 84 lock boxes. :cmad:

Whenever I fight mindless ones I just use Wonder Man, he's designed to negate them.
bishop has been working great for me too with the mindless ones with spider man. I have him sitting 12 but I get back to leveling after I done with ice man & Emma

oh bloody hell! :mad: lost over 100 points in the PVP I see some are coming out in force now, seeing users with almost twice my points

so much for being a fair fight :mad:

Nice. My PVP rating is the same as the year of my birth. Fingers crossed I can hang on and finally finish in Adamantium.

Also. PVP ends at 5 pm Eastern tomorrow. With the earlier end maybe we can get SO 23 tomorrow.

Nice. My PVP rating is the same as the year of my birth. Fingers crossed I can hang on and finally finish in Adamantium.

Also. PVP ends at 5 pm Eastern tomorrow. With the earlier end maybe we can get SO 23 tomorrow.

I hope so. I'm about ready for SO 23. I always feel though that I never quite have enough CPs even though I'm in the 500s now.

They you should be fine to recruit whoever you need.

And what's with Moon Knight, Squirrel Girl and Sunfire? They've been saying "Coming" for a while now, but now they're locked again. Are they ever going to be available permanently as recruitable heroes?

Not going to try to play tonight, too many users with 5 to 7K points against my team. Losing too many points trying to fight against them :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"