Avengers Alliance - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people think the next SO will be? Or have there been clues given already? Will it be an Inhumans theme? Is that why they released Blackbolt suddenly?

I'm trying to anticipate which hero will be required so that I can save up CPs or potentially buy one for the Epic Boss run. I don't really want to have to farm CPs in a short space of time again like for Starlord, as that required a lot of play of 12.2.

Just lost 2 of my last 4 battles to people who've loaded their entire armories with the latest 64 gold SO weapon. Spending roughly $700 dollars on a basically free game to get a very minimal advantage is just obsessive gaming. I've spent $20 in about 2.5 years and that's about all I'm willing to give them.

Yeah if it's that important to them just let them have it. It's insane as those items will be obsolete by regular PVP items soon. Also all that money to save 135 CPs? Needing bragging rights that badly is worrisome.

Yeah if it's that important to them just let them have it. It's insane as those items will be obsolete by regular PVP items soon. Also all that money to save 135 CPs? Needing bragging rights that badly is worrisome.
And the thing is, there's no hero to get for another 3 weeks. The bonus they got is going to be whittled down to almost nothing once the new PVP items and future gold weapons come out.

Does anyone have Tigra?

I was thinking of getting her in the near future but wondered if she was basically a cross between Black Cat and Shanna in terms of abilities. I like the character but don't know how great she is.

Who else could I get?

I currently have Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, the Fantastic Four, Captain America, Shanna, Black Cat, Spidey, Spider-Woman, Punisher, Mockingbird, Anti-Pasta, Ice Man, Star Lord, Rocket Raccoon, Kitty Pryde, Sandman, Ares, Dr Strange, Colossus, Wolverine, Cyclops, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Storm, War Machine, Sif, Phoenix, Ms Marvel.

Any recommendations?

Others I'm thinking of in the 90 CP (or lower) range are Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Daredevil, Black Panther, Rogue, Thundra.

Last edited:
Does anyone have Tigra?

I was thinking of getting her in the near future but wondered if she was basically a cross between Black Cat and Shanna in terms of abilities. I like the character but don't know how great she is.

Who else could I get?

I currently have Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, the Fantastic Four, Captain America, Shanna, Black Cat, Spidey, Spider-Woman, Punisher, Mockingbird, Anti-Pasta, Ice Man, Star Lord, Rocket Raccoon, Kitty Pryde, Sandman, Ares, Dr Strange, Colossus, Wolverine, Cyclops, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Storm, War Machine, Sif, Phoenix, Ms Marvel.

Any recommendations?

Others I'm thinking of in the 90 CP (or lower) range are Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Daredevil, Black Panther, Rogue, Thundra.

Deadpool, QS, DP and Rogue are good fighters

did someone found a way to exploit IW? Her force fields were never that strong but now I'm having a devil of a time beating her :confused:
X-Force Deadpool and Bishop. Both have Boon Buster power that do extra damage against shield and other buffs so they are really useful.

Damn!

Stuff it, I'm getting her next!

BTW, on first glance I thought her bare boobs were sticking out of her costume. :hehe:

Is it a good bet that the next SO would be Inhumans-themed and that I might need Medusa for it?

Or are the Epic Boss deploy heroes usually 200 CP and 135 CP characters?

Also, they refactored Gamora. All her skills have deadly crits. Her L1 now has bleeding. Her L2 was previously her L9 and is now sublte. Her L6 was previously her L2 and has mangle (can't use Buff and Heal abilities.) Her L9 was previously her L6 with no other changes. She's definitely more viable and usable.

Is it a good bet that the next SO would be Inhumans-themed and that I might need Medusa for it?

Or are the Epic Boss deploy heroes usually 200 CP and 135 CP characters?

It's anyone's guess. But yeah normally there is a newly released character in the mix.

Also, they refactored Gamora. All her skills have deadly crits. Her L1 now has bleeding. Her L2 was previously her L9 and is now sublte. Her L6 was previously her L2 and has mangle (can't use Buff and Heal abilities.) Her L9 was previously her L6 with no other changes. She's definitely more viable and usable.

Sounds good. :up:

Well so far I wouldn't say I was overly impressed with Medusa. Of course, I've only gotten her to level 3 so far. I don't know what her other abilities will be like.

I was hoping her hair would move more like Anti-Venom's tentacles than her swinging her hair and using it as a club for both L1 and L2. Maybe it will be like that at L6 or L9, but we'll see.

It's anyone's guess. But yeah normally there is a newly released character in the mix.

If Gorgon is the next PvP hero and that maybe comes out in the next few weeks, then how likely would he be the required hero for the next SO Epic Boss run? But players would only own him if they get high enough points in PvP, which means that he wouldn't be available to everyone.

So is he probably unlikely?

^ Indeed, not likely imo. They require heroes that people can buy with CP's.

If Gorgon is the next PvP hero and that maybe comes out in the next few weeks, then how likely would he be the required hero for the next SO Epic Boss run? But players would only own him if they get high enough points in PvP, which means that he wouldn't be available to everyone.

So is he probably unlikely?
Gorgon is not the next hero; it's still Karnak and it won't be for another 3 weeks.

Gorgon is not the next hero; it's still Karnak and it won't be for another 3 weeks.

Well, one of those two. I always get them confused. I hope Gorgon isn't the hero you win in the SO though. He'd be too boring. I prefer someone like Crystal or Triton.

Looks like PVP's more or less fixed. Managed to win 5 in a row without either side being hopelessly outgunned.

Looks like PVP's more or less fixed. Managed to win 5 in a row without either side being hopelessly outgunned.

Why was it like that anyway? I was barely able to even win any practice matches.

Why was it like that anyway? I was barely able to even win any practice matches.
They introduced a new matchmaking system in PVP and said they'd constantly be tweaking it during pre-season to get it running smoothly. The next pre-season tournament (coming soon) will test the level cap with the matchmaking so further adjustments will be made until the actual PVP Tournament starts.

Well, one of those two. I always get them confused. I hope Gorgon isn't the hero you win in the SO though. He'd be too boring. I prefer someone like Crystal or Triton.

Crystal is my hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back