Endgame Avengers: Endgame Box Office (Poll is for second film only)

I'm not trying to be biased but I don't see another film breaking endgames opening weekend record for at least 5 years. Another film can outleg it sure. One of the things people don't really talk about is Endgame broke the per-theater average record for a wide release, that was held by Return of the Jedi for 35+ years. Something will come again and break the record(Probably another Marvel event film due to inflation). I think if you see the x-men, FF, Spiderman, etc in 1 film, we could get our first 400 million opening weekend.

I'm not trying to be biased but I don't see another film breaking endgames opening weekend record for at least 5 years. Another film can outleg it sure. One of the things people don't really talk about is Endgame broke the per-theater average record for a wide release, that was held by Return of the Jedi for 35+ years. Something will come again and break the record(Probably another Marvel event film due to inflation). I think if you see the x-men, FF, Spiderman, etc in 1 film, we could get our first 400 million opening weekend.
All the records will go eventually due to inflation but I think the virus and its aftereffects on the psychology of a part of the audience will extend the timeline within which it is likely.

Even if Avatar is rereleased and surpasses Endgame, it'll still be the highest grossing CBM for the foreseeable future

Very good point about “First to” records. Crazy that Spidey and Avengers have all the records.

If Spidey (even the 2012 crappy TAS version) had actually showed up in Avengers, Spidey would have been in every single one of the "first to" movies... :D

Even if Avatar is rereleased and surpasses Endgame, it'll still be the highest grossing CBM for the foreseeable future

So this happened. Which is a little bothersome to me for no other reason than I hate Avatar.

I think if they re-release Endgame in a decade or even 5 years from now, it'll go back to the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"