Bad Robot/Jonathan Nolan Bringing "Westworld" to HBO - Part 1

Something worthy of mention; I didn't remotely realise it myself, I only saw someone else had noticed it via Facebook. In any case...

The events that transpired here are days behind.

When Teddy & Delores kill the Ghost Nation hosts, Delores actually kills the final one (the same one that Teddy let go); firstly whilst he's running and then secondly when he's down bleeding from the first shot.

What isn't seemingly realised is that we've already seen this scene; it's the same scene (or aftermath) that we were witness to in episode one. Bernard and the security team come across a group of Dead Ghost Nation hosts right there in the field - they proceed to pop open one's head and access the CPU which shows the events that transpired in episode nine.

The scene we saw with Barnard waking up on the beach, seemingly haven't actually happened yet (from the perspective of this episode). Mindfuucck!

See, that hurts my brain. :( Hopefully the finale ties it all together.

Damnit it. It is going to be a long week avoiding spoilers some how.

Where did it air?

It didn't. Nolan and Lisa Joy had a Q&A and showed the finale to a crowd in London.

Damn.... between this and something else i inadvertently saw... i'm not going to be spoiler free in a week's time

That's a shame. I will definitely remain spoiler free.

Guess I'm going to have to stay away. Remember to use tags if you/anyone posts anything early. :(

Something worthy of mention; I didn't remotely realise it myself, I only saw someone else had noticed it via Facebook. In any case...

The events that transpired here are days behind.

When Teddy & Delores kill the Ghost Nation hosts, Delores actually kills the final one (the same one that Teddy let go); firstly whilst he's running and then secondly when he's down bleeding from the first shot.

What isn't seemingly realised is that we've already seen this scene; it's the same scene (or aftermath) that we were witness to in episode one. Bernard and the security team come across a group of Dead Ghost Nation hosts right there in the field - they proceed to pop open one's head and access the CPU which shows the events that transpired in episode nine.

The scene we saw with Barnard waking up on the beach, seemingly haven't actually happened yet (from the perspective of this episode). Mindfuucck!

The premiere scene of Barnard and the Security team at Ford's lake happen after everything weve seen too. The lake is the flooded Valley Beyond. In the preview for the finale you can see the water coming out of the ground in the Valley.

Feck me. Ep 9 of Season 2 might be the best TV show episode I've ever watched.

I thought this is quite obvious tbh. That Ghost Nation host is Akecheta.

Not sure I like this ending. :cmad:

Geez...

...is the security guy a host, too?

Ha! Dolores is Charlotte and so can you! This might be the only time it's ever acceptable to say that Evan Rachel Wood is inside Tessa Thompson.

This show officially hurts my brain. :(

Que the race swapping complaints. lol

That was a great twist. I am curious what the next season is going to be like. As it looks like we will be out of the park.

EDIT: Wait, wha??????

Were they not expecting a 3rd season? That would’ve been a fine series ender. The timelines hurt my brain.

Question -

If Dolores created a new Dolores body back for her, then whose consciousness is inside Charlotte’s? Would be funny if it’s Teddy.

I was wondering that myself. :p

I was wondering that myself. :p

I’m convinced it’s
Teddy but she did send him to that new world
so I don’t know and I want to know!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members