Batman: Scott Adkins
Lex Luthor: Adam Harris
Joker: Lachy Hulme
Catwoman: Denise Richards
Jim Gordon: Michael Gross
Alfred: Christopher Lambert
The Penguin: Meatloaf

Box office gold.

^ Have Carrot Top play The Joker and now you're talking.

Box office gold.

Brainiac John Tesh

His massive head makes him perfect for the role.

Brilliant. Instead of brain blasts, he could simply hypnotize people with his mind-numbingly awful music.

Here is the thing. Nobody knows anything yet. It could be Bale, Brolin or Bloom. Or it could be someone nobody has even thought about. So sit back enjoy the madness that are casting threads and will see what happens.

Box office gold.
Nightwing: Justin Bieber.

I prefer they hire the next Bruce before the next stunt double .

eric bana will kill it
Actually, thats not bad at all. I remember back waaay before they cast cavill and we thought we were getting an older supes, several, including myself, would have liked him for the role...
So Yeah, I could see him as an older established Batman.

Remember when everyone hated the Joker casting for The Dark Knight... yeah...

And why is everyone so completely caught up in an actor's "looks"? Why must the actor have a picture perfect resemblance to a drawing?

Actually, thats not bad at all. I remember back waaay before they cast cavill and we thought we were getting an older supes, several, including myself, would have liked him for the role...
So Yeah, I could see him as an older established Batman.
I concur on Bana,
Although I dont think he is a contender for the role .

Remember when everyone hated the Joker casting for The Dark Knight... yeah...

And why is everyone so completely caught up in an actor's "looks"? Why must the actor have a picture perfect resemblance to a drawing?

Everyone has their own opinions on what their ideal Bruce Wayne would look like, and those opinions often differ and clash. That being said, I think everyone can agree that there are certain parameters/criteria which every viable candidate should have: tall, dark, handsome, athletic or better build, strong jaw/chin.

is dylan bruce any good because of fresh suggestions i like his look

dylan-bruce.jpg

dylanbruce.jpg

Found this picture.. I don't know anything more about him other than he's 33 and 6'0. Casting this guy would be like when Brandon Routh was cast as Superman, an unknown with the right look.

Anyone else out there seen this guy's shows?

Honestly Karl Urban, Eric Bana, and Josh Brolin, are the most realistic choices so far.

Lets look at how Batman has traditionally be cast. Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney and Bale played the role previously in the modern age. All were at least semi known and considered solid to good actors before they got the role. Why would WB change up how they have been casting that role so far and go with a complete unknown guy who is not in anyway cosidered to be a solid to good actor?

If you look at those factors in the track record it's obvious that unless the studio just wants to try something new (which is entirely possible) we are not going to get a vapid action star as Batman.

:up: Now that Bale's gone, they definitely need a famous, solid actor.

Honestly Karl Urban, Eric Bana, and Josh Brolin, are the most realistic choices so far.

Can't see him as Bruce Wayne.

:up: Now that Bale's gone, they definitely need a famous, solid actor.
I don´t thing they need a famous actor to be batman... IMO they will be hiring someone mid-known with acting skills.... that's the best way to jump into the big screen and give the movie and the role a new route...

I think the key is finding an acclaimed, accomplished actor... not necessarily a super-famous one though. They need someone who wouldn't feel like a step down from Bale, even if he's not as well-known. Sort of like what Sony did when they found Andrew Garfield for Spider-Man. I'd prefer a casting like that.

He's pretty jacked up already... add about another 5 or 10 pounds and he'd look like a beast.

He's pretty jacked up already... add about another 5 or 10 pounds and he'd look like a beast.
Plus you can just picture the mainstream people loving that casting immediately, and instantly forgetting Bale.

He's definitely shown a dark side in Drive and God Only Forgives. I think this is actually feasible casting.

damn shame Hugh Jackman is already Wolverine because i think he would make an awesome experienced Batman :up:

Bradley Cooper would be nice. He's a solid actor.

damn shame Hugh Jackman is already Wolverine because i think he would make an awesome experienced Batman :up:

After the box office disaster of the wolverine, I doubt Jackman will ever get a supehero role again. Teens/children don't like him. He's too corny. He's more for the mothers and grandmothers.

dylan-bruce.jpg

dylanbruce.jpg

Found this picture.. I don't know anything more about him other than he's 33 and 6'0. Casting this guy would be like when Brandon Routh was cast as Superman, an unknown with the right look.

Anyone else out there seen this guy's shows?
Only seen him on "Orphan Black" (an amazing show, by the way). He's suitable for what's required of him, a mysterious mega-hottie with lethal physical prowess. Not a lot there for him to stretch what acting muscles he may or may not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"