BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it.
It's useless to keep on speaking about that.
If you're talking about me then I'm sorry to keep dragging it out. But I hate when someone says something about me that's not true, regardless if they don't speak english very well

I don't accuse you or the other one.
But he has finally understood so...peace, please

chibipray.jpg

eric bana will kill it

He's going to cast Matthew Goode in a muscle suit. :o
Not again! When MOS was being cast, there was this brief horrible rumor that Snyder's No. 1 choice was Goode. And I thought, gosh again a skinny Supes after Routh, but this time in a totally fake looking muscle suit.

Thank god he did not go that route. Goode can plan Riddler if he wants.

Orland Bloom is ****ing horrible! He's already a has been. Last I heard of him he was showing a movie at Cannes! And looked pretty bulked up.

But no. He is absolutely ****ing horrible and a terrible actor.
Whoa is that Bloom's most recent role? He's almost unrecognizable.

After seeing this pic of him more buff and rough looking, I think if he can work out 10 times more, become more gritty looking with the help of make up or hairstyle and get a voice acting coach who can transform his voice, then maybe, just maybe .... he could be good hiding his face under the suit and hiding in the shadows, then we can maybe accept this casting idea. But still a horrible idea, let's hope it is a bogus rumor.

Yeah its from a movie he shot. He looks buff but clean shaven, he still looks baby faced and with a squeaky voice. And he's not even slightly menacing. Completely wrong for Batman. And plus he's a bad actor.

CharlieS, this: "__________________" before your posts isn't needed and could be confusing to some people, causing them to miss your posts

Not to "hate" on Charlie S either, but I have misread a lot of his posts because I thought it was his signature and just automatically skipped over it. The line thing is kinda like :wow: , lol, no offense, CharlieS. It makes me think it's either your signature or you don't know how to post here on the hype.

Nothing personal or whatever, I assure you. And if you want to keep it that way, hey - power to you, it was just kind of distracting at first and definitely took some getting used to because I usually just skip reading anything I see with a line above it, and I think most other posters here do too.

:word:

Last edited:
I have nothing against Bloom personally. I just know that he is a bland actor and a boring lead. He can be passably believable, but he's never interesting. And before anyone says that it's the "material," he had an amazing screenplay in Kingdom of Heaven. Everyone else in the movie was amazing. You cast Christian Bale or Russell Crowe in that movie and it would have been so much better. It is merely good because Bloom sags it down in the middle as the lead.

That movie bombing is also why he has not led another blockbuster that didn't also star Johnny Depp. Warner Brothers is not about to start changing that now. Hence, the rumor is false.

I have nothing against Bloom personally. I just know that he is a bland actor and a boring lead. He can be passably believable, but he's never interesting. And before anyone says that it's the "material," he had an amazing screenplay in Kingdom of Heaven. Everyone else in the movie was amazing. You cast Christian Bale or Russell Crowe in that movie and it would have been so much better. It is merely good because Bloom sags it down in the middle as the lead.

That movie bombing is also why he has not led another blockbuster that didn't also star Johnny Depp. Warner Brothers is not about to start changing that now. Hence, the rumor is false.

I am totally with you there bro/sis. Bloom is an adequate actor. That's about it. KOH should have had another lead for sure. Not to mention the entire PIRATES franchise would have been better had they just left his and Kiera's characters out of it after BLACK PEARL. Nobody cared about them or their romance. Nobody went "Wow, Pirates was a better film than I was expecting. Man did Bloom give a great performance!"

So a huge NO from me about him, maybe, kinda, sorta being considered for Batman.

Yeah... I don't think anyone who was involved with SLIDERS in any fashion should be within 1,000 miles of anything DCCU related. Sorry.

how about bruce thomas The old onstar commercial Batman.

^ Stephen Trager as Batman? Nah

is dylan bruce any good because of fresh suggestions i like his look

Last edited:
Bloom isn't nearly as bad an actor as people tend to think. He has the misfortune to have Legolas as a breakout role, which involves looking impassive and hot at the same time. His role in Pirates of the Carribean gives him a bit more to do, though it is still somewhat superficial, and overshadowed by the Deppster. He tends to be fairly good in bad films, like Musketeers.

I don't want him as Batman, particularly, but he is actually a more sensible choice than many already suggested here. I would certainly take him over Scott Adkins or Joe M__________o.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"