• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta insert this one because he has to be in every one. Wes Bentley.

Sorry, but this "Older" Batman idea is stupid, the more I think about it ...... it sounds even less convincing.

Can anyone imagine a 40+ Batman taking on villains like Killer Croc, Two face, Anarchy in sequels ?

Joker, Penguin, Scare Crow and Riddler would be all that he could face.

If the great idea is to launch Bat-family (Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl) then it is even more ridiculous idea, simply because none are as popular as Batman himself, diminishing the main super-hero to launch secondary characters, which few people care about is crazy.

I really don't get the Wes Bentley thing. Never have in all the years people have lobbied for him.

I'm not a Wes Bentley fan either.

Not a fan of the older Batman thing...

I want an ''experienced'' Batman in his early 30's... approaching him like Burton did (Fully formed)... who is then able to spin off into his own solo movies.

I don't want a Batman on his way to Miller's TDKR.

Agreed, I want new Batman to be in 30 to 35 year age range.

LOL. Jett will post ANYTHING to stay relevant and drive traffic to his little slum of a website. How quickly people forget how his "inside sources" guaranteed him Hugo Strange would be the villain in TDKR...

Sorry, but this "Older" Batman idea is stupid, the more I think about it ...... it sounds even less convincing.

Can anyone imagine a 40+ Batman taking on villains like Killer Croc, Two face, Anarchy in sequels ?

If the great idea is to launch Bat-family (Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl) then it is even more ridiculous idea, simply because none are as popular as Batman himself, diminishing the main super-hero to launch secondary characters, which few people care about is crazy.
I don't think it's stupid. And I don't see him fighting Anarchy or even Killer Croc. I see him facing Riddler, Penguin, Joker, etc. But why couldn't he fight Killer Croc or Freeze? I don't get what you mean.

If anyone is interested, some of the idiots who post comments at AICN are adamant that KEATON should be cast as Batman, since they might be going older.

Seriously.

Love Keaton.
But, even HE would laugh at that one !

I'm surprised they're not talking about Adam West.

I don't think it's stupid. And I don't see him fighting Anarchy or even Killer Croc. I see him facing Riddler, Penguin, Joker, etc. But why couldn't he fight Killer Croc or Freeze? I don't get what you mean.

Difficult to imagine Jon Hamm doing physically demanding fight scenes, unless they use stunt doubles and CGI doubles.

Which is making me lose interest. :csad:

Yeah, thats not new and its pretty much debunked .

Sure, Christian Bale.

I really hope BOF got this one wrong. I'm hoping that Jett just concocted this rumor out of his irrational hope of seeing Jim "Sleepwalking for the past 10 years" Caviezel play Batman.

:hehe:

Difficult to imagine Jon Hamm doing physically demanding fight scenes, unless they use stunt doubles and CGI doubles.

Which is making me lose interest. :csad:[/QUOTE
Last time, I checked Hamm wasnt interested in doing Superhero movies .

Sure, Christian Bale.
After he does two more films do we stick with Bale a Batman going into his fifties or get somebody else?
EDIT : forget what I just said .
I didnt realize he was so young .

Seriously though, this better be the last topic about batman casting.

Last time, I checked Hamm wasnt interested in doing Superhero movies .

Yeah, last time they wanted him as "Older Superman", now they (fans) want him as "Older Batman"

Leave Bats alone. :argh:

Spinning off into Batman Beyond is the best way to go if we relaunch with an older Batman. I think the writing is on the wall there. WB isn't stupid, if they're not going younger, there's got to be a reason. Because the tendency is always to go younger when you're trying to build a franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"