BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it hard to identify with Bats in tkdreturns, the first of the millerverse?

Yes I suppose a little it was, I remember people complaining at the time that Batman "would never retire for that long" very similar to 26 years later with Dark Knight Rises, funny how these things work out.:whatever:

Yeah and you can't really count Dredd as leafing man status cause it isn't a big film

Ezy_Queezy_Sick_Bags.jpg

I'll take one of those too.

seriously why is brolin getting hate??

- he is a phenomenal actor with a respectable resume and an oscar nomination
- square jaw
- ruggedly handsome good looks
- deep voice
- has shown he can be charismatic and charming but also shown he can be a tough bad ass
- looks just like bruce wayne imo

honestly i am shocked this isn't getting more love age dispute aside

What do you mean? Over the past few days I've seen Brolin gain a lot of support here. Hence my request for the queasy bag.

Here's why I don't want Brolin. He's a fine actor and all, but to me aside from his constipated expression, he's a serviceable actor who plays a role well suited for his own capabilities. That's it. I've never seen a performance out of him that made me love him as an actor. And that's not enough for Batman. He's just too bland. Maybe not bland in another role but for Batman he is.

Karl-Urban.JPG

Look that picture he look repressed look to his eyes Batman need these eyes.

Repressed? Have you actually seen this scene? He's being all typical Bones paranoid and grumpy for laughs in that scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"