Batman Mask of the Phantasm.

phantasm is arguably timm and dini's best work to date. that and return of the joker

arguably best animated feature/superhero feature to date.

Gamma Warrior said:
Did you guys know that Andrea Beumont appead again in last season's ending Episode of JLU. Not as Phantasam but still......She also appears in one of the pictures Bruce's looking through on his computer.This happens in The BB episode, "Blast From the past."

The episode is called Epilogue, and she did appear as Phantasm; the only difference was the color of her eye slits.

I didn't know Beumont apeared in JLU, learn something new every day....

TheGrayGhost said:
The episode is called Epilogue, and she did appear as Phantasm; the only difference was the color of her eye slits.
I was misinformed apparently.Do you have any screen shots of her from Epilogue?

Gamma Warrior said:
I was misinformed apparently.Do you have any screen shots of her from Epilogue?
MOTP
15.jpg

Epilogue
50.jpg

MOTP
29.jpg

Epilogue
48.jpg

TheGrayGhost said:
One of three best Batman movies ever made and possibly THE best. The others? ROTJ and BB.

Yea, definetly. :up:

Just dunno about being the best. :p

Mister J said:
MOTP

Epilogue
50.jpg

MOTP

Epilogue
48.jpg

Woah, never knew she appeared in that. Cool. I am gonna watch that on YouTube right now.

Please share......How the hell did she age so quickly? Batman hasn't aged a day, and she looks a good 30 years older.

Gamma Warrior said:
Please share......How the hell did she age so quickly? Batman hasn't aged a day, and she looks a good 30 years older.

...it is 65 years later...Bruce is even older than he was in Batman Beyond TV Show and Terry looks like in his late 20s mid 30s...so Andrea Beaumont is real old like Bruce too...

Oh, I thought she was supposed to be in current JLU Universe.

I am going to refer to the other JLU episodes time period as "present" to explain.

The beginning of the episode is 65 years after "present". Majority of the episode is the 65 years after "present" and the one time you see "present" time is when Batman goes to take down Ace. The other somewhat flash backs are not as far back in time but before Terry finding that woman who knows what is going on.

I remember seeing it at the theatre when I was 6 years old. Good times.

It would make a killer live action movie!

B:MOTP is one of the best Batman movies :batman::batman::batman::batman:/5

Mask of the Phantasm friggin awesome. An in-depth, emotional, intense plot, a great story of Batman's origin for the animated series, and of course the Joker... For me it's right behind the Nightmare Before Christmas as my second all-time favorite animated film. I only wish I could see it in a theatre again.

Stupid question of the day - Catwoman VS. Phantasm. Who do you place your bets on?

Dr. Fate said:
Stupid question of the day - Catwoman VS. Phantasm. Who do you place your bets on?

Phantasm would make a fur coat out of that b*tch.:o

:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"