• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman: The Brave and the Bold (General Discussion)

Everyone has their own favorite Batman whether he's dark and moody or comedic and fun loving. I just happened to catch an episode and it's fun in a classic 50's sort of way without getting cheesy like the 60's TV show.

And while I do like how the art looks like Dick Sprang's it would be cool if they could do a realistic Neal Adams type episode but in the B&B spirit.

I love 70's Adams... his new stuff is horrific however.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZnmwjTF2A[/YT]

Awesome! George Lowe had better be providing the voice. Thanks for the news!

They should also have Batman sit down for an interview on Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.

Last edited:
Oh wow. That's gonna be cool. Any news on when Supes episode is going to be on itunes?

I've never been a fan of Aquaman, with the exception of this show's version. I recently came upon this shirt and I'm seriously tempted to buy it.

Outrageous_1_large.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Outrag...UTF8&coliid=I1QMZ9VHZMQONR&colid=TTTEC8YBP7F3

Awesome! George Lowe had better be providing the voice. Thanks for the news!

They should also have Batman sit down for an interview on Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.

They actually got Gary Owens back to provide the voice... it was an awesome teaser. :woot:

Indeed, it was an awesome teaser. Getting Gary Owens was great but I first got to know Space Ghost from Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, so getting George Lowe would have been great too.

MiteFall?

Genius.

I thought this show was done?

The last show was fantastic!

I thought this show was done?

It is...

They are just releasing the remaining episodes on DVD, including the US-unaired The Mask of Matches Malone!

The will no doubt release season three on DVD thsi summer around the time of TDKR and the its officially done and dusted.

I still needa watch all the episodes. Only seen a handful. Oh and Starro is kinda annoying but the other villains and heroes made it awesome

Been watching this some recently on Netflix. Watched Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure this morning. Quite possibly one of the best episodes if any cartoon I have ever seen.

Mayhem of the Music Meister is my favorite. It was a Batman musical, yet Batman didn't technically sing, it was perfect!

Mayhem of the Music Meister is my favorite. It was a Batman musical, yet Batman didn't technically sing, it was perfect!

That's also a great one. It's actually the episode that convinced me to keep watching. I was thinking of stopping after season one, but I got to that episode, and I was like "ok, no way I can quit this."

I love the Vampire Batman episode personally.

I liked the show well enough from the beginning, but it was the Red Hood/Joker/Owlman two-parter that made me love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"