• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman: The Brave and the Bold (General Discussion)

I consider "THE LEGEND OF THE DARK MITE" episode the GREATEST Batman story ever written in any medium.
It took a very unlikeable character(Bat-Mite) and made him a pesky loveable(sort of) troll.
Plus Calendar Man was in it. One of favorite C-List villains.
And that ending, fun homage to a Daffy Duck cartoon.

Hope Season 2 comes out on Blu-Ray soon, like ASAP!!!

I liked Chill of the Night having West and Newmar play Thomas and Martha Wayne was INSPIRED awesome casting.

Loved this series. Wish they did a conplete collection DVD

All we seem to get is volumes that only have a handful of episodes

Same with Spectacular Spider-Man would love a DVD collection of that

I'm more than happy with three Blu-Ray releases collecting the show season by season.

312h0z8.jpg

Batman: The Brave And The Bold - The Complete Second Season (Blu-Ray)

Release Date: September 9th

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Comple...ywords=batman+the+brave+and+the+bold+season+2

Waiting for a bigger discount, then i'll order it!

No wait for me, I pre order this baby a few days ago.

Lots of Favorite episodes in this collection.
"A Bat Divided"
"Knights of Tomorrow"
"The Criss Cross Conspricy"
"Emperor Joker"
"Battle of the Superheroes"
"The Lost Patrol"
"Chill of the Night"

Last edited:
I don't own this series in any format, and I'm definitely interested in rectifying that.

Amazing show.

I loved this show so much. I want it back.

I had a FUN time watching the movie.
Lots of twists and Turns.
Nice seeing all the Bat-Villains again plus another Bar scene.
Catwoman wearing the blue 70's custom again from BATMAN #210.
Dapahne wearing the BatGirl custom quiet well. :ilv:

Gets a solid 'A' from me.

It's the Hammer of Justice
I love it
After a long week of serious work this show used to be 18 minutes of sweet, ridiculous relief on a Saturday morning

Loved it, especially the Starro two parter.

The movie was basically an extended episode of the series, with the Scooby-Doo gang as the guest starts. I loved it and it basically did not feel like it skipped a beat. The humor, voice performances, and fanservice were on-point. Plus, the mystery actually had some genuine twists here and there, and it had some levity when it came to Batman as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"