The Dark Knight If there were a script leak, would you read it?

starfighter

Civilian
Reaction score
Let's assume the script were leaked, like the case with Batman Begins.

Would you read it, or save most of the surprise?

I read the Batman Begins script and even though it didn't make me enjoy/like the movie less, I wouldn't read TDK's script.

Hell Yes I'd read it ;) :up:

Yes, I would read it straight away.

I'd want to say I'd be strong enough not to... but then I'd be a liar.

I'd read it . . . I would.

Tough one here...

I'd really want to. I'd get my hands on it ASAP, then read what others have to say about it. If it's good, I'd memorize every ****ing word. If not, I'd put it away and save judgement for the 18th.

damn right I'd read it just to see if they kill Rachael Dawes.

I would definately watch it. I did it with Begins and it didn't ruin my movie experience. I actually looked out to the movie!

I'd probabaly promise myself I'd not, then give in eventually. Reading words doesn't spoil seeing how it'll look in the cinema

i would not be able to help myself. At first I would say no, but like a crack addict I would cave in.

I'd keep it unread till i watched the film then watch it afterwards to see the changes or the original vision

I wouldn't read it. I know too much as it is. Not that i'm complaining.

I'd read it because it would give context to the spoilers. If i didn't someone else would read it and post spoilers and it would bug me not knowing how it fits in to the story. Plus there would be a thrill in getting to read it before seeing the film.

Ideally, no.

But realistically, HELL YES.

No, I already know alot about the plot but I want the dialouge/imagery to be a surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"