BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Amy? It sort of looks like her. Maybe the dark hair is throwing me off.

Alien
CHGw0keW4AAY35N.png:large

Apex Predator
CHGpPSEWsAAjMOA.png:large

This small but very effective!

puJQgwq.jpg

So... When is someone going to skillfully put the real Ben in this and take him out of that box?? :D

puJQgwq.jpg

So... When is someone going to skillfully put the real Ben in this and take him out of that box?? :D

I'll have to give a try soon. I'm sure other posters are on it already though :woot:

Is post spamming against the rules? Because william just posted the same thing like four times.

Great work. Could one of you talented manippers put Bale's face/cowl on this image of the new Batsuit? I just want to see how he'd look in a comic-accurate suit :)

I might be late to the party but it looks to me that the Batman pic is taken on the same roof as the Official Superman one.

Or maybe im seeing things.

I might be late to the party but it looks to me that the Batman pic is taken on the same roof as the Official Superman one.

Or maybe im seeing things.

Nope! Batman, as well as Wonder Woman, was cropped into the photo with Supes. The originial pic of him in that pose was cropped out of him standing in front of the Batmobile. The pic was shown at Comic Con last year in Hall H but was never officially revealed. :yay:

I want a full body, iconic trinity pose...fingers crossed for SDCC!!

I want a full body, iconic trinity pose...fingers crossed for SDCC!!

Yeah they need to bring it at SDCC. Don't reveal any spoilery stuff but let's see some eye candy. It will be a little over 7 months left until release. Hopefully we get another trailer. Some nice action stills. Maybe a shot of Flash in costume and a real live shot of Aquamoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"