BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, maybe because people haven't been making much sense lately. Getting a gift is now considered reliant, Depp is desperate for movies, circuses and fight clubs can't co-exist, Berlin is "obvious", people wondering why Zack is the only Ranger with swagger in his character description, random post against me in response to a post I apparently made 5 years prior, people thinking a movie they're excited for has too high of a budget, Penguin is a tough mobster in the Arkham games, etc.

Strange times on the Hype lately. :o

I don't know, maybe because people haven't been making much sense lately. Getting a gift is now considered reliant :huh:, Depp is desperate for movies:huh:, circuses and fight clubs can't co-exist:huh:, Berlin is "obvious", people wondering why Zack is the only Ranger with swagger in his character description, random post against me in response to a post I apparently made 5 years prior, people thinking a movie they're excited for has too high of a budget, Penguin is a tough mobster in the Arkham games, etc.:huh:

Strange times on the Hype lately. :huh:
Fixed.
:p

Seemed wrong to me since it wasn't either BatFleck or Cav-El or their movie suits in the imagery. But apparently I was wrong...

image.jpg

“In a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.”

@McbrideMike

Justice%20League%20Poster_zpsbksj4ph5.jpg

Love this so much.. McbrideMike, you should keep a rough draft without gl, so you can update it when they announce who the GL is…

You should also fix the netting thing on Ezra Flash's crouch, and make the suit much more red and different from the show..

I also like the lineup when the flash is in front of cyborg..
BN-CL822_justic_G_20140421184947.jpg

@McbrideMike

Love this so much.. McbrideMike, you should keep a rough draft without gl, so you can update it when they announce who the GL is…

You should also fix the netting thing on Ezra Flash's crouch, and make the suit much more red and different from the show..

justice_league__the_new_52_by_fmirza95-d7vm29b.jpg

Someone needs to merge the designs

Last edited:
I'm certainly not that great at photoshop (I teach myself in my free time) but I took a shot at doing this piece...if anyone want to improve it (as I'm sure you all could) let me know! I still have it saved as a .psd in layers and I'll gladly send it over!

This is still kind of a work in progress tho! i (clearly) need to fix Batman's feet AND i may replace Flash's costume

dceu_justice_league_by_arrowverse-d9606w6.png

I was doing a slightly modified version of

4734103-8005792411-434928.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm certainly not that great at photoshop (I teach myself in my free time) but I took a shot at doing this piece...if anyone want to improve it (as I'm sure you all could) let me know! I still have it saved as a .psd in layers and I'll gladly send it over!

This is still kind of a work in progress tho! i (clearly) need to fix Batman's feet AND i may replace Flash's costume

guys on the left shpuld go right, closer to each other, like guys on the right :)

@McbrideMike

Thanks, BMCAABY. I will keep the rough draft of this one. I did have one where WW was switched with AA and F was switched with C, but for some reason it looked off to me. In my opinion, this was the best lineup that worked well with negative and positive space. I know GL will most likely change, but I have my hope set on Idris Elba as John Stewart. Anyone is free to edit this how they like, I would love to see it!

Thanks, BMCAABY. I will keep the rough draft of this one. I did have one where WW was switched with AA and F was switched with C, but for some reason it looked off to me. In my opinion, this was the best lineup that worked well with negative and positive space. I know GL will most likely change, but I have my hope set on Idris Elba as John Stewart. Anyone is free to edit this how they like, I would love to see it!

I know man he is perfect for the role.. But this is the best Justice League manip I have seen yet!! The positioning of the heroes is not that big I guess, but try to get rid of the stripes on the crouch and make the suit a bright red.. then it will be PERFECT!.. it is near perfect now:cwink:

not bad bro.. why did you change Cav-Ell's head to MoS one? Also make the wonder W suit more red gold and yellow like in the entertainment weekly cover..
change up the ezra flash suit.. The yellow boots don't work well for live action.

MFLgYrc.jpg

get rid of the helmet visor thing in this one use the classic flash cowl

otherwise a solid manip!! good job bro

not bad bro.. why did you change Cav-Ell's head to MoS one? Also make the wonder W suit more red gold and yellow like in the entertainment weekly cover..
change up the ezra flash suit.. The yellow boots don't work well for live action.

MFLgYrc.jpg

get rid of the helmet visor thing in this one use the classic flash cowl

otherwise a solid manip!! good job bro

The Cavill head I changed because he's looking straight forward and I think it looked idk cool haha

The Flash ... I'm not to versed in changing someones position from a pre-existing photo and that one is a bit to angled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"