BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new Lex Luthor.
lex_luthor___jesse_eisenberg_by_fmirza95-d74idn8.jpg

Last edited:
With this unexpected actor choice, I don't see them going the bald route with the character.

You make a great point considering they kept Amy Adams' hair red, and Lawerence Fishburne's beard unshaven. this will be so bad if they keep hair on him.

I mean he'll be seen as...

Oh god this cannot be happening.

How is he even going to be a badass when he has the voice of a child? When he's going to be Lex with or without hair, and seen in his suit, talking in a malicious manner to the press, with his charm, etc...how can this guy pull it off?

Oh ****

Unless this is supposed to be the perfomance of a lifetime...like Heath Ledger, I didn't doubt him, but so many others did when he was cast as the Joker.

For this role, if he can be bald, and maybe gain more body weight, and perhaps have more make up, and change his voice into a pretentious business like voice, then I will approve.

I just don't see it I guess. Yes, he played a rich ***hole in the Social Network, but it was more of a whiny vibe I got from that performance - not a powerful and complicated villain. He may surprise me, but I just don't see him embodying that type of character...unless Snyder goes in a completely different direction from all the comics and source material - then I say heaven help us!

I don't want a smartass fast-talking Lex Luthor either. Looks alright in those manips but Eisenberg as Lex Luthor SUCKS. IT SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS!

I definitely think they'll give us a bald Lex. You don't cast someone like Jesse Eisenberg as Lex and not make him bald at the very least. Otherwise he will look absolutely nothing like the character in the comics.

I definitely think they'll give us a bald Lex. You don't cast someone like Jesse Eisenberg as Lex and not make him bald at the very least. Otherwise he will look absolutely nothing like the character in the comics.

^why start there? I mean, nothing about Jesse Eisenberg looks like the comic character. Granted, he resembles Michael Rosenbaum on Smallville, but at least Michael didn't have the nervous, fast-talking nature that Jesse seems to bring to EVERY ROLE HE PLAYS!!

I just don't see it I guess. Yes, he played a rich ***hole in the Social Network, but it was more of a whiny vibe I got from that performance - not a powerful and complicated villain.

He was playing Mark Zuckerberg. :funny:

^yeah I know, but what I'm saying is that he hasn't impressed me with any of his roles thus far in his career to him in contention in my mind for a role like Lex Luthor.

I mean I may eat crow when I see the film, but the casting just doesn't do much for me right now.

Just stinks.. Joaquin Pheonix > Jesse Eisenberg

Really quick manip I did once I heard the news...

GRj5JoM.jpg

Source: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5sfzcclTe1qb3rhuo1_500.jpg

I actually like that look. I'm not really for him keeping his locks as some have said they wanted. I want him to disappear into the part the way Ledger did with Joker. I don't want to see the guy from Zombieland and Social Network on screen. I want to see something like this image here , in which people can say, "Whoa, he looks alot different " or "Wow, that's Jessie Eisenberg?!"

I just don't see it I guess. Yes, he played a rich ***hole in the Social Network, but it was more of a whiny vibe I got from that performance - not a powerful and complicated villain. He may surprise me, but I just don't see him embodying that type of character...unless Snyder goes in a completely different direction from all the comics and source material - then I say heaven help us!

have you seen "Now You See Me"?

^guess I need to see that...does he loose the fast-talking, nervousness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"