• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bald head makes him look younger. :doh:

Really quick manip I did once I heard the news...

GRj5JoM.jpg

Source: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5sfzcclTe1qb3rhuo1_500.jpg

Now THAT actually looks pretty damn good. And with the attitude he had for Zuckerberg also? Im IN!

Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

s4n3.jpg

Made this quick manip on my phone while sitting and doing my laundry.

Really quick manip I did once I heard the news...

GRj5JoM.jpg

Source: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5sfzcclTe1qb3rhuo1_500.jpg

I can't believe it. I'm just shocked. I actually freaking like this. He's not the ideal Lex, but it could work. If he's played as being, young, successful, arrogant and everyone takes him for granted, then he will be great. He would demand respect, but won't really get it. Then when Superman gradually starts earning respect from people, Lex goes off in a jealous rage. This will be interesting.

If he can Channel what Michael Rosenbaum did with his portrayal as a young Lex I'm down for him. If he can't... he must burn!

A lot of this is riding on him having a menacing and maniacal persona so he's got quite a bit of ground to cover.

I can't believe it. I'm just shocked. I actually freaking like this. He's not the ideal Lex, but it could work. If he's played as being, young, successful, arrogant and everyone takes him for granted, then he will be great. He would demand respect, but won't really get it. Then when Superman gradually starts earning respect from people, Lex goes off in a jealous rage. This will be interesting.

Yeah. That look in the manip is what I would be on board for. I don't wanna see him look the way he has in his other films.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

s4n3.jpg

Made this quick manip on my phone while sitting and doing my laundry.

Perfection. I have to admit, when I first heard the news I was a little pissed...but after some processing and looking at the casting decision, I can understand why he was given the role. Cautiously optimistic, and this manip is great (seriously, cancer patient? He, at least in this quality manip, the baldie ages him about 5 years and makes him look like a great Lex).

Perfection. I have to admit, when I first heard the news I was a little pissed...but after some processing and looking at the casting decision, I can understand why he was given the role. Cautiously optimistic, and this manip is great (seriously, cancer patient? He, at least in this quality manip, the baldie ages him about 5 years and makes him look like a great Lex).

I too was highly skeptical but after I thought about it I realized it's brilliant casting...Lex is not a brawler or the type that looks genuinely evil. He's a deranged sociopath and a megalomaniac. I love this. This Lex will be a young, genius billionaire (like Jobs/Gates/Zuckerberg). Someone really smart. Someone who could actually be a threat in the real world.

I'm feelin this. Very...modern.

Totally agreed. There actually aren't any manips on this thread I DON'T like. I think this is a great choice. I can just see how he's going to shake things up for both Bats (mostly Bruce Wayne, I think) and Superman.

^ He looks like a young .com billionaire or something. It fits with the times.

fap fap fap fap

I can't wait. I think this will be the movie that ends comparison to the Marvel movies. Not because it will outdo Avengers2, but rather because it will be just as good, but in a different way. Whereas the Marvel movies are absolute blasts, perfect escapist bonanza movies right out of the pages of 90s comics, I think BvS will be the definitive traditional character and ethos driven film. It'll be the movie that finally restores balance to the DC/Marvel equation where both properties shine in their own way and aren't always compared to one another.

I'm just SO excited. They are going to knock it out of the park. It'll be Snyder's finest moment, for *sure.*

And the new Lex Luthor is...
jfvnv9.jpg

#JesseEisenberg #Superman #Batman #LexLuthor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"