BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get tired of seeing this one.
batman___superman__world_s_finest_by_vicmarran-d6g9hcr.jpg

Looks so awesome, but the Bats is just not what we're going to get. Makes me pine for the Bat-Draper I was hoping for.

Some one posted this in another thread, I believe it deserves to be in here.

And yes this is a real image of Gal Gadot (excluding the WW stuff)

sexy_wonder_woman_wallpaper_by_ethaclane-d6dyglo.jpg

No one's kicking HER out of bed!

Gal Gadot will kill it. The chances of her having any real heft to carry are not great. What they need from her, they'll get.

That is some pretty killer manip work though. I'd prefer the blue eyed brutal warrior, but given that we're getting a "pretty" Wonder Woman, I'm sure glad they are plucking this 10/10 beauty into the big leagues.

My new Batman Vs Superman Poster, what do you think guys?
worlds_finest_poster_by_obiy-d6x3sny.jpg

Toronto? TORONTO?! Guess I need to creep the set...

Thank you guys

Toronto eh I guess it's cheaper to film there than Chicago. Tax breaks.:woot:

My Aunt and Uncle live in Toronto. Maybe I should visit them.

That's because there's a shot of Reeves fave in that scene.

I could have sworn the secret Reeve shot thing was debunked by the filmmaker. Cavill and Reeve have a general Superman look, of course we are going to be reminded of him.

Just an idea.
f4bx.jpg

I think merging Arrow's world with the Snyderverse could create a really good Justice League. I know a lot of you will probably be like "WTF NO THAT'S A HORRIBLE IDEA", but you know what? I can see it working.

Arrow has a very gritty tone that fits the tone set by Man of Steel.

Now that Season 2 has introduced the Flash, it's pretty evident that there's gonna be superpowers involved in that show (not to mention CW is doing a Flash spinoff soon)

So now DC would be getting more people to watch Arrow and Flash (once it's out), and Arrow fans to watch JLA. It's a win-win.

They'd also be competing with Marvel this way. Marvel did all their movie crossovers leading up to the Avengers, which raked in tons of approval. They also brought the Agents of Shield TV series to keep excitment for the Avengers 2 stirring.

But look at this. If JLA pulled off a movie/television crossover like this, it could be potentially enormous compared to what the Avengers did. It'd also be a little more original than doing the crossovers Avengers-style.

I don't know. This is just what I think. Meh.

P.S. no need to address Ryan Reynold's horrific Green Lantern if we have Green Arrow. There's only room for one "Green" here. BUT GREEN LANTERN WAS ONE OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS OF THE JLA BOOHOO Well I didn't see Antman and Wasp in The Avengers. I did see Hawkeye though. And funny, isn't he Marvel's version of Green Arrow?

- M&DC

Last edited:
No. Keep the TV and film universes separate. Let them do their own things.

lol I'm waiting for the day somebody actually agrees with me on something. But to each their own I suppose.

I wish I could agree but I don't like the lead of Arrow as an actor at all.

I'm not against connecting the TV and film Universes together, but I kind of think they should stay separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"