• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ol' Charlie Hunnam's crazy weird accent would actually probably work to his advantage as Green Arrow. Despite the success of the show, most people don't really know who Green Arrow is and think of him as vaguely as a comic book Robinhood. Charlie's got the looks and that accent (which has been played off as American) lends a bit of that Robinhood-esque charm. He's a big enough of a heavy hitter that he'd bring real box office appeal, and unless they go the route of more stars, there's really no huge point in expanding beyond WW/Batman/Superman (in my opinion, of course) with just TV level actors.

Here's a quick manip of Gadot as WW.

WhqzMhL.png

Here's the original picture:

http://www.filmbuffonline.com/FBOLNewsreel/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Gadot_sd6.jpg

Someone with photoshop skills care to give her blue eyes (and somehow make her look less like a model)?

Anyways, I have to say that I'm digging the Gadot casting more and more. She seems to have this high-spirited spark that Wondy requires (and many other actresses lack). I think she could bring a lot of fun to this movie if handled right.

Last edited:
Thanks.

I personally don't care about the blue eyes, I just assumed some people here would want to see them to be convinced of Gadot.

Thanks.

I personally don't care about the blue eyes, I just assumed some people here would want to see them to be convinced of Gadot.

Nah. It's unnecessary in my opinion. I agree with The Shield.

would love to think Affleck will effect Snyder enough for this to be a good film--MOS was so so bad

nice posting pics by The Shiled--hopefully that is exactly how they will look!

great pic/artwork by The Shield here--hopefully that is how they will look in the film!!

Hope she doesn't look like this in the movie. They should update this 100 years old design of her battle dress... And make it look less cosplayer-like.

Nah. It's unnecessary in my opinion. I agree with The Shield.

Thanks. It's rare this happens so I might keep this in my personal folder. :woot:

Thanks.

No need. She looks fantastic as is. Keep up the good posts of her. And the sooner everyone can see that the better.

Then when we get her first reveal in costume (if she wears it in this movie) the reaction will be even better.

First, I just want to thank everyone for the involvement in my idea and civility of the discussion, not flat out saying it was a bad idea without giving good reasons. In my mind, they could still make it work. In reply to some of your ideas:

Arrow is set in 2012/2013, I think. MOS was set in 2012.

Yes, There is the time issue, since the arrival of an alien in MOS would have surely caught the attention of people on a worldwide scale. But if you think about it, they never explicitly declare when Arrow takes place. For all we know, Oliver Queen could have arrived back from the island in 2008, not 2012.

Like I said the characters are not the superheroes that fit the Justice League yet. They are tv actors and tv lvl heroes.

This is the Oliver Queen i want to see in theaters and Arrow is eons away from that.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVRiADlDEig [/YT]

Well Batman Vs. Superman doesn't come out till July 2015. Arrow Season 3 would be ending in may 2015. Now, between Season 2 and Season 3, I'm sure there can be a lot of developments in the quality and acting of Arrow cast, and the character of Oliver Queen, so that it might be closer to the Oliver Queen "you want to see".

What if Arrow Season 3 ended with Zod's "You are not alone" message flashing all over Starling City's television and computer screens (making it clear that Arrow Season 3 took place in 2012)? What if CW's Flash Season 1 ended with the same thing? It would just drive the audience crazy in anticipation for BvS, which would come out 2 months later. Do you guys see what I'm getting at?

I agree this won't happen. I agree the TV actors need work. I agree there's holes here and there in the idea (but then again, look at the X-Men Franchise right now). I agree over all it might be a bad idea and limit what they can do in the shows.

But you can't deny that if they really wanted to, they could make it work. And it would bring in money money money and tons of approval and fanboys would lose their minds.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one :woot:

So, keep the Green Arrow of the show but recast him for the silver screen ? It may seem like a good plan but it's very disrespectful to the actors who worked hard for this show and like a said the characters are not the superheroes that fit the Justice League yet. They are tv actors and tv lvl heroes.

This is the Oliver Queen i want to see in theaters and Arrow is eons away from that.

[YT]cVRiADlDEig [/YT]
^ Fixed!

Here's a quick manip of Gadot as WW.

WhqzMhL.png

Here's the original picture:

http://www.filmbuffonline.com/FBOLNewsreel/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Gadot_sd6.jpg

Someone with photoshop skills care to give her blue eyes (and somehow make her look less like a model)?

Anyways, I have to say that I'm digging the Gadot casting more and more. She seems to have this high-spirited spark that Wondy requires (and many other actresses lack). I think she could bring a lot of fun to this movie if handled right.

That's cool and very nice

First, I just want to thank everyone for the involvement in my idea and civility of the discussion, not flat out saying it was a bad idea without giving good reasons. In my mind, they could still make it work. In reply to some of your ideas:

Yes, There is the time issue, since the arrival of an alien in MOS would have surely caught the attention of people on a worldwide scale. But if you think about it, they never explicitly declare when Arrow takes place. For all we know, Oliver Queen could have arrived back from the island in 2008, not 2012.

Well Batman Vs. Superman doesn't come out till July 2015. Arrow Season 3 would be ending in may 2015. Now, between Season 2 and Season 3, I'm sure there can be a lot of developments in the quality and acting of Arrow cast, and the character of Oliver Queen, so that it might be closer to the Oliver Queen "you want to see".

What if Arrow Season 3 ended with Zod's "You are not alone" message flashing all over Starling City's television and computer screens (making it clear that Arrow Season 3 took place in 2012)? What if CW's Flash Season 1 ended with the same thing? It would just drive the audience crazy in anticipation for BvS, which would come out 2 months later. Do you guys see what I'm getting at?

I agree this won't happen. I agree the TV actors need work. I agree there's holes here and there in the idea (but then again, look at the X-Men Franchise right now). I agree over all it might be a bad idea and limit what they can do in the shows.

But you can't deny that if they really wanted to, they could make it work. And it would bring in money money money and tons of approval and fanboys would lose their minds.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one :woot:

it happens I would be super excited.

I deleted most of the youtube url and place the last parts of it in between the youtube tags --> cVRiADlDEig <--. Now you can play the embed youtube video.
Oh, ok thx. I didn't notice the video wasn't working.

gal_gadot_is_wonder_woman_by_fanboiii-d6x7vxw.jpg

I saw this Gadot manip on DA, and was amazed about how much it looked like Carter!

gal_gadot_is_wonder_woman_by_fanboiii-d6x7vxw.jpg

I saw this Gadot manip on DA, and was amazed about how much it looked like Carter!

I think the Gadot's wonder woman needs to be less traditional. We saw Superman lose the trunks and the cartoony S insignia for a more Alien-like one. Gadot's WW deserves an update too, maybe something more along the lines of the New 52 (with the black tights and what not).

I'm pretty sure the pants are still blue. Just a dark blue.

2zgg4nc.jpg

took about five minutes (obviously). But its been a loooooong time for me, so please, be nice:cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"