BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a feeling one of these manips is going to end up convincing the GA. He looks extremely similar to the Arkhamverse Batman, looking very cool.

I don't know about that DD manip, but every other manip of Ben in the cowl looks fantastic, he's going to fill out that suit nicely.

original.jpg

Dude....that's my pic lol and I already posted it in this topic lol

I wasnt sure. Its been years since I've seen the theatrical cut.

No biggie. I assumed you were thinking of when he suits down and showers after the bar fight. That's the only one I remember.

Jesus Ben looks so awesome in the Arkham suits with the stubble

Pretty crazy how Ben does resemble the AA Batman. I can't wait to actually see some official pictures once filming is underway.

I hope by day he's clean shaven as Bruce for his public appearances, and by the night his 5 o clock shadow is there because yeah the stubble look totally suits a veteran Batman. And looks great in all the manips.

ben_affleck_batman_by_crimsonxseraph-d6jeob9.jpg

found this on deviantart pretty awesome!!!

Wow, that's really good work man. I hope you don't mind this but I like this manip so much that I wanted to do a couple finishing touches.

u1tl.jpg

Can someone mess around with this and instead of the black on grey suit make it a shiny metallic black on black suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"