Batman Vs. Superman Who Would Win - Part 1

Did he? I'm not sure myself but you know even if they've already met her I think the joke could work cause they may think she's a partner in crime for the other.

From the previous thread (a 2013 post):

Hell, he doesn't even need kryptonite. He can just trap him under some red sun lamps. Beat the **** out him like that.
I don’t approve of this “Achilles heel.” :word:

a) It’s nearly identical to kryptonite (an exotic substance that reduces/removes Superman’s powers). And since kryptonite already exists (indeed, it’s often overused), we don’t need more of the same. b) “Red sun lamps” rather give the impression that a red light bulb from the hardware store will do the trick. :oldrazz:

According to most comic book sources, the process by which a red star native gains superpowers under a yellow star is mysterious. Mysterious because: it’s totally made up; there’s no known difference in the radiation of different colored stars. So the sci-fi mythology postulates an unknown difference. But if that’s the case, then a villain can’t just willy-nilly install this inexplicable property into a lamp. As a trope, this is too lazy, too convenient.

Red Sun lamps don't make much sense in the first place.

I mean, first of all, you're essentially creating solar power, that is, you're somehow recreating the effects of a sun in a 3 inch lightbulb, and second, anyone who uses these would get just a ****load of cancer. It's still solar radiation.

Comic book science doesn't make sense in the first place, but this is one of those things that falls apart when you even try to think about it. Just have Batman spray Superman with a can of Kryptonian Repellent, it makes about as much sense.

Red Sun lamps don't make much sense in the first place.

I mean, first of all, you're essentially creating solar power, that is, you're somehow recreating the effects of a sun in a 3 inch lightbulb, and second, anyone who uses these would get just a ****load of cancer. It's still solar radiation.

Comic book science doesn't make sense in the first place, but this is one of those things that falls apart when you even try to think about it. Just have Batman spray Superman with a can of Kryptonian Repellent, it makes about as much sense.

A red star is red because it is cooler than a yellow, white, or blue star. Based on this fact, somehow the power output per unit density must not be the same. Someone could explain that particular output may cause a Kryptoninans super powers to shut down (just like the battery on a phone won't charge with a low amp charger). I think that a red sun lamp is an overkill solution to weakening Superman. A cheaper solution is to isolate him from the sun (i.e. put him in darkness) long enough for his powers to dissapate. It might take weeks or even months, but it would be the same effect as having him under a red star.

A red star is red because it is cooler than a yellow, white, or blue star. Based on this fact, somehow the power output per unit density must not be the same. Someone could explain that particular output may cause a Kryptoninans super powers to shut down (just like the battery on a phone won't charge with a low amp charger). I think that a red sun lamp is an overkill solution to weakening Superman. A cheaper solution is to isolate him from the sun (i.e. put him in darkness) long enough for his powers to dissapate. It might take weeks or even months, but it would be the same effect as having him under a red star.

I remember a Batman & Superman story ( I think it was an Aliens crossover) where Supes was isolated from yellow sunlight in some kind of void. Batman mentioned Supes running on "essentially batter power" for awhile, but his powers did indeed vanish in that environment.

Who would win depends on who's the good guy and who has gone bad. Has Batman turned into Owlman, or has Superman turned into Ultraman?

Because whoever is the bad guy heavily influences what tactics they are likely to use.

SO I don't have enough information.

All Batman would need is piece of kryptonite to win lol.

Superman could still vaporize Batman from a distance with his heat vision before Bats got the kryptonite close enough to be really effective. Of course, we know he wouldn't do that.

i know they fight each other!! then they probably team up they do fight in the comic books but then they team up fight bigger villain!!

Why are they figthing? That shoud tell how far they would be willing to go to win or when would they concede defeat.

In a beatbox battle? I bet Batman would win.

It depends.

but people forget that in an accurate fight superman wouldnt try to kill batman not unless he was under mind control. or it was some crazy paralell version.

batman exploits these things.

yes he is stupidly outmatched and could be killed instantly if superman wanted to but thats not who superman is.

killing zod was different.

If both are at 100%, obviously Superman wins. It is more interesting and enjoyable to watch the underdog Batman outsmart and overcome Superman though.

As a full-fledged Batman fan, Superman wins hands down.

It depends.

but people forget that in an accurate fight superman wouldnt try to kill batman not unless he was under mind control. or it was some crazy paralell version.

batman exploits these things.

yes he is stupidly outmatched and could be killed instantly if superman wanted to but thats not who superman is.

killing zod was different.

Exactly! I think people forget this. An actual no rules, cage fight match, really? No, would never happen but I like what is said here.

https://youtu.be/pZi3_7egLOc?t=6m17s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"