BvS Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

It's perfect.

Any reservations I might have had about the suit being too bulky have been crushed.

The way Batman fights is pretty much perfect.

The way Batman fights is pretty much perfect.

Once they finish the CGI and put this in, it'll be perfect. Blend of old and new :sly:

pow.jpg

Snyder played too much of Arkham. I know that feeling :D And good thing he did cause that's all I ever wanted from Batman fighting thugs. Now I want standalone Batman movie

Luckily, Ben Affleck is taking notes :)

PS. I heard that he "rips off" the direction he's given. That will go great for The Batman.

Action was crazy. No complaints whatsoever.

No complaints. Utter bliss. I ****ing love it.

Well from that 1 fight scene alone against the armed thugs I can say that they've captured, for me, exactly how Batman should fight. Powerful, explosive & violent. Very reminiscent of the series of Batman Arkham games which have a very similar style. When he puts somebody down he puts them down hard.

I'd have been happy if they'd went with something similar to Captain America's style in the Marvel franchise(s) but I think they've went one further. Batman is supposedly 'trained to his physical peak', which is the impression you get from watching the fight scenes as he looks borderline superhuman.. which is a very good thing.

Someone on youtube needs to set the fight scene to the BTAS opening music.

^ Hoping he gets SLIGHTLY less brutal after Superman inspires hope in him at the end.

Maybe I'm just a psycho because I don't think he is being crazy brutal. Maybe that last punch is a little much.

They needed to max this Batman out given he exists in a world of superpowered beings.

^ Having Batman BEAT Bane the first time around would be epic, assuming it's a good fight.

Then the VENOM gets pumped up ;)

As many concerns as I have with this movie I can't deny how awesome that fight was. But that shouldn't come as a surprise; Snyder can excel at action when he's not going too far with the fast/slo-mo.

I might go as far to say this is the best fight he's ever done. The 300 fights, though appropriate for the tone, were too much like a video game and Watchmen's fights felt too staged to me. The way Batman's moving here is, of course, over the top but it feels effective and visceral. It's hard to make a scenario of one non-superpowered guy being able to take down a room full of armed assailants believable and awesome to watch but based on this short scrap of footage, Snyder did it.

Surprised how lean Batman looks in action. Didn't feel too bulky one bit.

Well from that 1 fight scene alone against the armed thugs I can say that they've captured, for me, exactly how Batman should fight. Powerful, explosive & violent. Very reminiscent of the series of Batman Arkham games which have a very similar style. When he puts somebody down he puts them down hard.

I'd have been happy if they'd went with something similar to Captain America's style in the Marvel franchise(s) but I think they've went one further. Batman is supposedly 'trained to his physical peak', which is the impression you get from watching the fight scenes as he looks borderline superhuman.. which is a very good thing.

The difference between Captain America and Batman is that Batman is Master of various fighting techniques (Martial Arts), whereas Captain America is just trained solider with Super strength (I'm talking about the movie version of Captain America here).

So, Batman's fighting may well look like super-human feat sometimes.

Last edited:
what was the deal with that shot of Batman looking down with a bunch of thugs shooting guns? I couldnt make it out. What were they shooting at?

That's where he ends up after he grapples through the floor. And if you slo mo it you'll see he's not being shot at, but is instead using a device to disable all there firearms. ****ing awesome!!!!

Last edited:
Only thing I will say is...this is how I always wanted to see Batman fight in live action!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"