• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

Doubt she has any interest in comic book movies and if she was announced as being attached I wouldn’t waste emotional energy on being excited because she’d walk due to creative differences shortly thereafter.

Ramsay is amazing but she ain’t putting up with the kind of shenanigans that happen with big franchise IPs.

She’s mentioned making Batman and Joker films in the past and is a fan TDKReturns.

Probably won’t ever happen, but just saying...

EqbykosW4AgIm9j

Last edited:
Not bad, but the BvS one is way better. Would love to see a more emotive cowl, even with Deadpool style CGI.

Wondering what this means about future Ben projects.

Getting the sense the Snyder Cut and Flashpoint may be serving as a swan song for this version of the character.

I honestly think Ben wants out (despite what his fans say) and he simply took WB up on their offer for a more cerimonious exit.

He restores his dignity with the Snyder Cut and ultimately leaves with his head held high in 'The Flash'.

Last edited:
Yup I said on Twitter he talked previously (before exiting the role the first time) that he wanted a cool way to segue out of the role. So I think Flashpoint is that, in a way he’s throwing fans a bone because he doesn’t need to come back for it. I find the Hardcore Snyder fan base are particularly rabid though and don’t seem to care what the actors think.

I dont... ok, look. I LOVE Michael Keaton’s Batman movies. I just watched Batman 89 a week ago for the zillionth time and I still love every single frame of that film. But that said...Keaton’s damn near 70, how is he going to be THE Batman of this DCEU?

Stuff like this shows that these other scoopers don’t know jack. John Garza on Twitter has been right about a good bit of stuff, even a lot of his speculative stuff. KC Walsh is by far the worst of the scoopers on twitter. He was all over this Keaton stuff when it was being misrepresented a couple of hours ago before Barnes cleared it up.

I don’t think that rules out Affleck’s last appearance been in Flashpoint though.

I think Affleck would be much happier moving into his 50s focusing on smaller, personal projects (Both writing/directing) than hanging around for half-hearted appearances as Batman.

He checked out a while ago. 'The Flash' is just his final goodbye to the part and as he said ''a graceful segue'' to the next actor. In this case, a combination of Pattinson and Keaton.

Affleck wanted out of the DCEU the moment he saw JL being f-ed with, and knew the same was happening with his Batman film. According to some rumors, he was very pissed off about what happened during reshoots and wouldnt surprise me, after all he tweeted the hashtag out too. He was certainly not happy with the post Snyder regime.

ZSJL gets announced, he dons the suit again for pickups, and also comes back for Flashpoint. Its obvious that he was there for Snyder's Miller-esque take, knew it was a limited series with him dying at the end, and probably wanted to do one solo film as Batman which he would direct. Now I wouldnt be surprised if The Flash is his last appearance in a DCEU film. I'm not sure if they will kill him off though, but they might. But I doubt there will be another Batman in Earth 1.

Do I think Pattinson or Keaton would be the main DCEU Batman? No that would be extremely stupid and doesnt make sense. Pattinson would remain in Earth 2, and Keaton might get a Batman Beyond movie, set in Burton's universe. That would be cool.

Last edited:
Stuff like this shows that these other scoopers don’t know jack. John Garza on Twitter has been right about a good bit of stuff, even a lot of his speculative stuff. KC Walsh is by far the worst of the scoopers on twitter. He was all over this Keaton stuff when it was being misrepresented a couple of hours ago before Barnes cleared it up.

Walshy is a petulant man baby, he is anti Snyder too. I once had to correct him on an animated “scoop” cause it has already been reported months before lol

Walshy is a petulant man baby, he is anti Snyder too. I once had to correct him on an animated “scoop” cause it has already been reported months before lol
He’s honestly one of those people that I know I wouldn’t even be able to in the same room with for more than 5 minutes. Seems like a horrible human being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"