Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nnnuh315R71tq4of6o1_500.gif

Lawd.

I have seen many upset fans be jelly about the "Batman is the crown jewel" comment today.

And so the post purging continues.

I think this video demonstrates well enough how C.Lee feels when he's reading these off-topic posts in regards to Justice League (to be fair, I was a bit guilty of the previous one, but I stopped after a while).

[YT]y__qj-wjLe4[/YT]

Some people just wanna watch the world burn :funny:

Ben will decide how long he wants to play as Batman after his Bat solo movie, if that is well received, he may decide to continue for few more films, it's his prerogative, not of blogger's or fans.

Ben will decide how long he wants to play as Batman after his Bat solo movie, if that is well received, he may decide to continue for few more films, it's his prerogative, not of blogger's or fans.
Well said Bruce. I think he will definitely do the solo film, but will assess his options from there.

I'm sure some will spin it as he has to say that crap. Heck there's already people trying to **** on both announcements today. It's pathetic!

This has been a grea day for WBs and DC. Any negative spin on that is just pure hatred.

BLK, I'm sure Campea and Frosty are writhing to come up with something to "prove" Affleck is leaving despite that tweet. Just you wait.

They already have, check their twitter.

Yeah it's really sad how they're reaching.

I really don't know what they get out of all this unnecessary extrapolating; it can't be healthy!

Since being first cast as Batman in 2013, Ben's already reprised the role on two separate occasions, and has now been confirmed to return in a stand-alone Batman film. That should be more than enough to satisfy even the most ravenous of fans for the time being. Likewise, if he doesn't come back for the JL sequel and beyond, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

DC fans can't enjoy a bit of good news in peace it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"