Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

source.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMb1qlCBNhS/ :up:

he didn't like her because she worked with him, not for him........:sly:

I don't put any stock into rumors like that, they seemed fine in all the red carpet photos.

She'd be great in a lot of roles. Vicki Vale, Catwoman, a member of the Court of Owls, heck if they gave her a wig she'd be an awesome Pamela Isley too.

Why use a wig? There's always dye. :cwink:

Kingpin's favorite BatGod.......

14907200_546877492174867_7532360602282635052_n.jpg

Even Kingpin likes Affleck's Batman the best. Says a lot going forward. :woot:

On a totally different note, I'd love to see these guys work together down the line.

The President is right!

Granted I didn't love some things about the character in BvS, Ben will surely leave his stamp

Best 'complete' Batman/Wayne IMO, as much as Bale's version worked for Nolan's films, Justice League will see the Batman most relative to the pantheon, given Superman has inspired him and they can form good from what happened in BvS.

Am so looking forward to November next year.

I'm confident he will be a better version of the character this time.
Killing mercenaries working under someone like K.G. Beast didn't bother me.

Just watched Suicide Squad EC and I gotta say that I never realized how well Snyder and his team handled Ben Affleck. Watching Suicide Squad all I could see is Ben Affleck and not Bruce Wayne or Batman. There was no gravitas to his perforemance.

Just watched Suicide Squad EC and I gotta say that I never realized how well Snyder and his team handled Ben Affleck. Watching Suicide Squad all I could see is Ben Affleck and not Bruce Wayne or Batman. There was no gravitas to his perforemance.

All I've seen of it was the car chase, Batman saving Harley clip, but I kinda got that impression, just felt like Ben Affleck with a mask on his face just going through the motions.

He barely had any scenes in that movie, much less dialogue. :huh:

Plus I did get his Batman presence when he was just standing there while Deadshot and his daughter were having that scene.

He barely had any scenes in that movie, much less dialogue. :huh:

Plus I did get his Batman presence when he was just standing there while Deadshot and his daughter were having that scene.

The fight scene with Deadshot made him look&sound campy as hell and his Bruce Wayne scene with Waller made him look&sound like a *****e. And don't get me started on that Harley&Joker scene.

Snyder gets good performances out of his actors, and Affleck got a lot of praise for his Batman and rightly so, but Snyder also deserves a lot of credit for it.He casted him and Affleck just executed his vision.And like Affleck himself said, the actors do the Bruce Wayne, the directors make the Batman.

The fight scene with Deadshot made him look&sound campy as hell and his Bruce Wayne scene with Waller made him look&sound like a *****e. And don't get me started on that Harley&Joker scene.
lel

How did he look and sound like a *****e as Bruce Wayne. Please enlighten me.

Not really comprehending the issue here, but okay.

Best 'complete' Batman/Wayne IMO, as much as Bale's version worked for Nolan's films, Justice League will see the Batman most relative to the pantheon, given Superman has inspired him and they can form good from what happened in BvS.

Am so looking forward to November next year.

I think he's going to be the best combined Bruce Wayne/Batman too. And coming after Bale that would be very impressive.

Do you mean that he looked fat or something? I'm not sure how he looked campy.

Will Ben make more than one Batman movie?

I hope he gets to make at least two!

When Affleck starts to get older and into his mid to late 50’s I wouldn’t mind him retiring from the role as Batman and him passing that role to someone else who would be playing the role of Dick/a replacement Bat, however I would still like him to be in the films as Bruce Wayne serving a similar role that Alfred did in BvS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"