Benazir Bhutto Assassinated

O.K. Here's something new to add to the speculation.

There is a new accusation that Benazir was murdered because she said on a 'censored' BBC interview that Osama Bin Laden is already dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

This could help explain why last year - or earlier - the C.I.A. disbanded the unit formed to search for Bin Laden. It can also help explain why the Pakistani govt. forces are not seriously looking for him either. But does this speculation have anything to do with Bhutto's death?

it's not like she was going to do much... she, Nawaz sharif and Musharraf are all fraggin corrupt as hell bureaucrats who wouldn't do much for the failed nation of Pakistan anyways...

Note that I'm half Pakistani myself and I believe for one that the creation of the country is based on hate, insecurity and failure alone... There are far far more Muslims in India than the entire nation of Pakistan has in its own borders... so much for the land of security for Muslims... Muslims may have hard times in India but I could ask any of my muslim friends and islamic neighbours in any shop, bazaar or bloody anywhere and they'd choose to be in India than in some rancid insecure cerfew laden **** hole in Pakistan.

So do your Muslims friends agree that Osama bin Laden was already killed years ago? Do you think that rumour is why Benazir was killed?

Naa, not at all... Benazir went into Pakistan knowing full well the dangers of what might happen to her... namely that multiple assasination attempts would probably be made on her and then passed off as attempts by rogue elements or extremist elements.

To put it shortly, Musharraf has an iron grip over the nation yet at the same time he oversees the ISI (InterService Intelligence - the Pakistani CIA/intelligensia)... the ISI though are much older than Musharraf, they've supported the creation of the Taliban, have comfortably housed multiple Islamic Terrorists and known criminals (Dawood Ibrahim, Asia's biggest criminal freely allowed to attend his daughter's wedding in Karachi some years ago) wanted by Americans and Indians, they backed and help planned the thwarted Kargil incursion attempt back in 1998/99 where Pakistani soldiers and Islamic militants together crossed over the Kashmiri LOC and tried to take Indian positions.

The election is going to be rigged like no one else's business, there'll be one vote and one vote alone, for Musharraf which means a vote for his absolute military control and his control over the ISI - it's these boys who were ultimately responsible for Benazir's death. Not some radicalist element in situ. Could the actual physical act of the killing been done by a radical element? Perhaps but the allowance was surely made by Musharraf's administration. Afterall, when his top interior ministry members believe that Benazir killed herself by bumping her head despite that she was first shot in the neck and then a suicide bomb rampaged and slammed her, Bin Laden doesn't really come into the picture.

It's ultimately a question of who will get power. Musharraf tried to broker a power sharing deal with Benazir... she rejected flat out, so Musharraf goes to plan B - rig the election and elimination of elements going against his God-Complex over Pakistan.

Good for him, though I fear what will happen to him in that country. They already assassinated his mother, which to me was clearly an action on the part of the Pakistani government to maintain its control over their political system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"