Best Comic Book Movie Vehicle?

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
This will be an interesting poll, there have been some great super-hero movie vehicle's over the years, however, for the sake of confusion concerning the bat-franchise, this poll will only contain CB movies from Blade onwards.

So vote away people, my vote has to go to the Ghost Rider hellcycle, despite what people think about the movie, GR and his bike were simply absolutely awesome. Anyway, vote away people, and in advance, sorry if I miss any, but I think I have them all there.

l_d42e5767b5fe4e2180876e8272004a12.jpg

-----

If not for the "No Pre-Blade" thing, I'd actually choose the Anton Furst Batmobile, which is the best CB Movie Vehile by a few light years...

Last edited:
The Silver Surfer's board. It ain't the best, but it's cool.

Not a factor on this poll Jamie, would have been too complicated, so only the BB/TDK bat-mobile applies to this poll.

I don't see how it would've been complicated...could you elaborate :huh:

HAS to be the Autobot/Decepticon vehicle modes for me, so many different, gorgeous vehicles, and the cinematrography used in the movie to show them was just superb.

Yeah, the vehicle modes were different from the comics, but at least the characters all still had their recognisable aspects.

Not surprised The Tumbler is winning, though IMO the TF vehicle modes, Archie, and The Hellcycle are better vehicles. The Tumbler is cool, more people have most likely seen those movies than the others also.

My vote was going for the Tumbler, but I opted for the Batpod. It is more agile and faster than his big brother. Very cool to look at the screen. I have to confess that when I went to see The Dark Knight to the theater I went spoiler free, and I didn´t know how the Batpod was going to appear on screen. I was amazed that it was part of the Tumbler. For me its almost a tie with the Batpod and the Tumbler.

Eligible for a vote or not, I'm saying the Batman 89' Batmobile.

The poll is just about the choices it offers, so what would you choose from that list?

My vote was going for the Tumbler, but I opted for the Batpod. It is more agile and faster than his big brother. Very cool to look at the screen. I have to confess that when I went to see The Dark Knight to the theater I went spoiler free, and I didn´t know how the Batpod was going to appear on screen. I was amazed that it was part of the Tumbler. For me its almost a tie with the Batpod and the Tumbler.

Both are awesome and its great seeing them in action, overall I prefer The Tumbler, but the Bat-Pod was an awesome addition and a VERY cool vehicle.

Out of that list I enjoyed the Tumbler the most.

The Tumbler most definitely.

With the Batpod and the Owl Ship a close second.

Of those, I say the Batcycle (what the hell is a Batpod?)

But of all time, the 1989 Batmobile is still #1.

Iron Man's armor(Mark III)

Hey, if the Rocketeer's jetpack counts then this does as well. It IS a vehicle. The fact that it also is a lot more than that is beside the point. I voted other. But of the choices YOU gave, Tumbler for sure.

of those listed

archie
hell cycle
x-jet

but really, nothing will EVER beat the burton batmobile, that is the one that set the bar for all others fo try and break their ankle trying to beat

I tossed my vote in for "Other" for the Burton Batmobile. If it weren't there, I would've voted for Archie.

Iron Man's armor(Mark III)

Hey, if the Rocketeer's jetpack counts then this does as well. It IS a vehicle. The fact that it also is a lot more than that is beside the point. I voted other. But of the choices YOU gave, Tumbler for sure.

I was a bit torn on whether to put the Iron Man armour in there, it does transport him places, but I wouldnt define as a vehicle per se and it is basically the thing that makes him a super-hero, so I came to the conclusion that it wasnt a mere vehicle, if that makes sense.

I tossed my vote in for "Other" for the Burton Batmobile. If it weren't there, I would've voted for Archie.

As I said in the first post, that vehicle isnt on this poll, this poll represents comic book movies from and including Blade. Not having a go at you, just saying.

But "Other" is, and that's a catch-all answer. Most of the other vehicles on the list are awful, or at least badly portrayed. Aside from Archie, the only one that I might have voted for would've been the Blackbird, but the name "X-Jet" just grates my nerves, so I can't vote for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"