Best 3rd movie in a SH franchise?

Spiderman 3 was just flawed. It was NOT a bad movie. It was just the weakest of the 3 films... and if a 4th and a 5th Spiderman movie are made, it won't matter... as long as the 4th and 5th are better than part 3.

Batman Forever is sooooooooooooooo different than Batman and Batman Returns I don't even see how it qualifies as being billed as a "part 3 to a movie franchise"... I see Batman Forever and Batman and Robin as a separate franchise to Batman/Batman Returns. I don't care Alfred/Gordon were played by the same actors in all four. lol.

Blade 3 sucked. Blade 2 was the best.

X-Men 3 was the worst of the 3 and frustrating because they killed off characters who didn't deserve it, depowered others, and in 90 minutes shoved two storylines together (Dark Pheonix, Mutant Cure) that could of easily had separate films devoted to each of them.

This sums up my feelings perfectly, especially about Spiderman 3 and X3, as well as Blade II.

Well I personally think the deaths of Charles and Scott were necessary to the story. It was about Jean finally being able to unleash the Pheonix, after being controlled and contained by Charles and Scott. Who is she gonna go after? The man who is trying to control her? Yep. The man who could appeal to her good side, the real Jean? Yep.

Scott had NOTHING to do with the Pheonix being controlled and contained, it was all Xavier, she had absolutely no reason to kill Scott, yet she killed him and spared Logan, all for no apparent reason.

Is that why she stood around behind Magneto doing nothing for more than half of the movie? :hehe:

The Dark Phoenix wasn't really a storyline in X3, it was just a thing that happened that took up about 5 minutes of screentime. Kind of like Angel's "storyline", or Rogue's "storyline"

:up:.

No, the Phoenix saw Scott as a threat because he could appeal to Jean, maybe even bring her back, who the Phoenix would consider weak and useless.

And the reason she spared Logan (even though she did actually try and kill him) was obviously because Logan appealed to the Phoenix side of her personality

No, the Phoenix saw Scott as a threat because he could appeal to Jean, maybe even bring her back, who the Phoenix would consider weak and useless.

And the reason she spared Logan (even though she did actually try and kill him) was obviously because Logan appealed to the Phoenix side of her personality

She didnt try and kill Logan until the end, she could have tried in the infirmary, he refused to have sex with her then and so she should have killed him, as she knew he was able to bring her back also, it simply didnt make sense. Especially as Scott would have willingly had sex with her.

^Agreed, but I actually done find Spidey 3 that bad at all, in fact, I enjoy it immensely nowadays as I have gotten over the flaws.

Superman III.

Actually, I think all of these movies suck for the most part in one way or another, but if I have to choose, I choose Supes cuz he is my fave.

So, after all the bashing on Spidey3, it's actually winning.
I personally found X3 to be more decent.

^I personally find X3 to be the worst of the lot, an atrocious movie that gets worse and worse with repeat viewings. Spidey 3 I was also dissapointed with, but it gets better with repeat viewings unlike X3 IMO.

I can't find any Peter dancing and fingergunning scene becoming any better in time. :(

I can't find any Peter dancing and fingergunning scene becoming any better in time. :(

I'd take that over the needless killing off of certain characters and unbelievable butchery of others.

Good to see you on here though EP.

^I personally find X3 to be the worst of the lot, an atrocious movie that gets worse and worse with repeat viewings. Spidey 3 I was also dissapointed with, but it gets better with repeat viewings unlike X3 IMO.
No disrespect, but you've said this a lot in this thread. lol

(Though, I do agree. :o)

No disrespect, but you've said this a lot in this thread. lol

(Though, I do agree. :o)

Ha ha, no problem, I do say it a lot as X3 is everything I hate about a CB movie.

Ha ha, no problem, I do say it a lot as X3 is everything I hate about a CB movie.
Yeah, I didn't like it either. But, then again, I've never really been a fan of X-Men in general...:huh:

*waits to be bashed*

Yeah, I didn't like it either. But, then again, I've never really been a fan of X-Men in general...:huh:

*waits to be bashed*

I am a big X-Men fan, so believe me when I say X3 hurt me a lot more than it did you :cwink:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"