Best X-Men Trilogy Scene.

Erzengel said:
You mean not when you hear him screaming when he's running down the hallway and the mercernary turns around and he slashes him down or the start of it in the kitchen or when he jumps off the balcony. I mean for the purposes of live action, I think they did an excellent job.
blade screamed when he was running at nomak, i wouldn't call him beserk.

he stabs that mercenary in a similar way to when he stabs sabretooth in the first film, I wouldn't say he was anymore beserk then, that just seems to be what wolverine does when he stabs people in the films, grunt.

i consider a beserker rage as a fit that requires someone else to intervene in order to snap wolverine out of it but he seemd perfectly capable of doing that on his lonesome. he also seemed fairly methodical in his search and exucution of the soldiers.

i don't think i've yet to see wolverine lose himself in a rage on film. the perfect time to show that would have been in the danger room sequence but it never happened.

November Rain said:
blade screamed when he was running at nomak, i wouldn't call him beserk.

he stabs that mercenary in a similar way to when he stabs sabretooth in the first film, I wouldn't say he was anymore beserk then, that just seems to be what wolverine does when he stabs people in the films, grunt.

i consider a beserker rage as a fit that requires someone else to intervene in order to snap wolverine out of it but he seemd perfectly capable of doing that on his lonesome. he also seemed fairly methodical in his search and exucution of the soldiers.

i don't think i've yet to see wolverine lose himself in a rage on film. the perfect time to show that would have been in the danger room sequence but it never happened.

he killed everyone, what else needs to snap him out, he used all his rage on the guards, destroyed them all and than what was he supposed to do? stab himself a few times for a greater sense of victory?

er.. he didn't kill everyone, there were plenty of soldiers left with stryker, he didn't even attempt to attack them or him.

which version of x2 did you watch? :confused:

the one where wolverine goes bezerker rage in the mansion...

you?

the one where he takes out soldiers in a generally calm manner.

ooo ye, that was the G Family Edition cut, released with the lizzie maguire movie

That's one thing I hate about PG-13. You can't have true berserker rage without showing some blood lol. I mean clean stabs and all just kind of dilutes the whole scene.

I thought considering no blood and all, the scenes where you see the claws go right through were pretty brutal

I always thought that was a good mix of beserker rage and that good ol' WeaponX training.

it's a pity they didn't bring in his martial arts past into it, they could of really taken his fighting style to the limits

Kevin Roegele said:
I just love the fact she brings back a classic insult that we haven't heard in movies for a long time. "Who's hiding - ********?"

Totally! A classic insult to enrage him into simple act. Brilliant move worthy of Kitty from the comics.

the best is probably the nightcrawler assault on the white house but I have to vote for Wolverine killing Jean. What a friggin brilliant way to show his healing factor. Even being able to see the adamantium underneath at points. Amazing scene.

Jean Grey Trying To Stop The Wall Of Water While Piloting The X- Jet Scene. the birth of Phoenix! what better than that!

Kevin Roegele said:
I just love the fact she brings back a classic insult that we haven't heard in movies for a long time. "Who's hiding - ********?"
that was a good one! and also the best line in the intire trilogy is deliverd in that scene... "Who do you think I am? I'm the Juggernaut, *****!"

*Dark_Phoenix* said:
that was a good one! and also the best line in the intire trilogy is deliverd in that scene... "Who do you think I am? I'm the Juggernaut, *****!"

Best line? You got to be joking. Everything, every- ****ing -thing that came out of Vinnie Jones' mouth was godawful. And ESPECIALLY that line.

Carmine Falcone said:
Best line? You got to be joking. Everything, every- ****ing -thing that came out of Vinnie Jones' mouth was godawful. And ESPECIALLY that line.

"Kiss my face pretty" :oldrazz:

Any scene with Magneto and Xavier together was awesome. Mc Kellan and Stewart have amazing chemistry together. You really believed they were life long friends, with rivalry between them.

*Dark_Phoenix* said:

You're kidding, right?? That was the worst line in the history of movies! They ****ed the Juggernaut character way up. I can't believe there are people that actually like X3. I'd say it doesn't have a single good scene, compared to the previous two which are full of great moments.

They ripped that stupid line off from a thing on YouTube where some black guys dubbed over an X-Men cartoon, which btw was infinitely more entertaining than X3.

Nightcrawler attacking White House was the best scene in this trilogy :up:

1. Nightcrawler attacking White House.
2. Climax on Liberty's arm in X1, with Logan sacrificng himself to save Rogue and Scott taking out Magneto.
3. When Logan met Rogue.
4. When Xavier and Magneto playa chess at the end of X1.
5. Wolverine going bezerk on the men attacking the mansion.

All 5 moments are missing on the list. I refuse to mention anything in X3 in a positive tone by the way.

I love the final confrontation in x3 between pheonix and wolverine

magneto being injected with the cure

iceman icing up fully

magneto scalding pyro about wanting to kill xavier

xavier's death by pheonix

the deleted extended juggernaught vs wolverine fight

nightcrawler in the whitehouse

jean's death

wolverine going crazy in the x mansion

wolvie facing off against sabretooth for the first time

DACrowe said:
1. Nightcrawler attacking White House.
2. Climax on Liberty's arm in X1, with Logan sacrificng himself to save Rogue and Scott taking out Magneto.
3. When Logan met Rogue.
4. When Xavier and Magneto playa chess at the end of X1.
5. Wolverine going bezerk on the men attacking the mansion.

All 5 moments are missing on the list. I refuse to mention anything in X3 in a positive tone by the way.

All the scenes in X3 are more like yeah that's cool, but X1 and X2 had the more "wow" and poignant scenes.

Wow = Nightcrawler attacking the White House
Poignant = Scene between Wolverine and Rogue on the Train

Magneto Escaping His Plastic Prsion Scene. Actually... Magneto was the best thing about the trilogy for me, and the only character that kept my interest in part 3... Thank God for Ian McKellen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"