Better Call Saul! - Breaking Bad Spinoff A Go At AMC - Part 1

I don't see it as a cash grab, Gould and Gilligan don't seem like the type.
The show is just a way for Breaking Bad alumni to keep the party going and having fun in the Breaking Bad universe but maintaining the same quality of Breaking Bad.

Yeah, I'd say it's an interesting way to fill in pre- and post-Breaking Bad canon.

I don't see it as a cash grab, Gould and Gilligan don't seem like the type.
The show is just a way for Breaking Bad alumni to keep the party going and having fun in the Breaking Bad universe but maintaining the same quality of Breaking Bad.

Ditto

The season 1 and season 2 blu-rays are $14.99 each at amazon and best buy. This deal wont last long and is likely the cheapest it will get. It wasnt even this cheap on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Even if it goes out of stock at amazon as long as you place the order while its $14.99 thats what Amazon will charge you when it is back in stock.

Last edited:
I've recently realized this show is coming back in a couple months.

Have we heard anything? Because it seems to have been dead silent.

Well they didn't release anything for season 2 until January. So they're probably gonna follow suit for season 3.

AMC ran a commercial for it during The Walking Dead and said it returns Spring 2017. No new footage.

Saw an ad that AMC's Humans season two will premiere on Monday, Feb. 13. at 10/9c. The season already aired in the UK for 8 episodes so that means Better Call Saul will likely premiere Monday, April 10.

[YT]O8vfckXAPJ8[/YT]
:woot:

[YT]O8vfckXAPJ8[/YT]
:woot:

a6OKJgP.jpg

I mean that pretty much confirms Gus will be in season 3. Not that there much doubt anyway.

It's embarrassing how happy that commercial made me, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"