Breaking Bad - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
xN5UXZg.jpg

ZkiNrv2.jpg

We slowly crane up, up, and away?

Cranston for Luther...confirmed?

You know one thing that was missing from the final season?

Walt grabbing his crotch and telling someone to "_____ this".

:o:up:

I already posted the link, but I feel like it's not getting the attention it deserves...

BXsvJPICMAARRRe.jpg

So I binge watched the entire series this past month and wow. Breaking Bad is really one of the best shows I've ever seen and one of the few I've ever gotten completely immersed in. I actually got so into it, I made a blog post about it which rarely happens.

http://musingsofacomicgeek.wordpress.com/?p=354&preview=true

I also went through previous threads to see reactions to previous episodes. I kinda wich I had participated in a few, but at the same time the wait between episodes and worse yet between seasons, would have killed me.

I did the same thing, watched it all in a month. And my god that was an experience. You're right, the wait would be crazy but I would have been in the same boat with other fans. However those fans never got to watch five new episodes in a row, day after day. Now my goal is to get others to rewatch it with me.

I watched it all in just over a week on a free Netflix trial (a working week lol). I hardly watch TV but it was great having held out till it was finished and remaining unspoiled and seeing it like that with no waiting around for episodes to come out.

Every second of this series was written well and the actors were amazing. Ever show got better than the previous one, even up to the very end.

Hey guys I made a Breaking Bad video today and was just wondering if you would all like to check it out :)

[YT]QtEpGkYTJx0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUEksaWJ-t4sl41yd_o1rACQ[/YT]

EDIT: Fixed the video embed

Last edited:
I wish they would release script books for the series. I would read the **** out of those.

I've made a second video if anyone would like to check it out, hope you all do :) feel free to like and share it!

[YT]GTRC3iz-2Sk[/YT]

Also realise my last video embed wasn't working so I fixed it up, please check that out too! :)

Hey guys I made a Breaking Bad video today and was just wondering if you would all like to check it out :)

[YT]QtEpGkYTJx0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUEksaWJ-t4sl41yd_o1rACQ[/YT]

EDIT: Fixed the video embed

Very nice. :up:

I'm late to the party. Started watching this masterpiece about 3 eps before the finale. Netflix only has up to E8 of S5. I need this ****. I know Walt's fate (Youtube...) but no context. I NEED THESE EPISODES. Any help, fellow fans, would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you can help. What are my options???

Well you could go to, *ahem*, certain websites...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"