Days of Future Past Billing order.

Then if some people are right and the post-apocalyptic future will (open the movie and) feature Warpath and Blink, BooBoo and BingBing would probably be some of the first few.

No. :oldrazz:

Jennifer Lawrence Is going to be more highly billed than the and credit

X-Men and X2-Anna Paquin got it
X-Men the last Stand-Patrick Stewart got it
X-Men first Class-Kevin Bacon got it
X-Men origins:Wolverine-Ryan Reynolds got it.

I still think it's more likely Anna gets the and credit.

How does this disprove what psylockolossus said. Anna was featured quite prominently in X1, same for Patrick in X3 and Kevin Bacon in FC. They all got featured roles and were given the 'And' billing.

I think a lot of the time, the 'and' billing is down to the actor and who they are and not necessarily how long they are on screen for.

As a oscar award winning actress I'm sure could ask for such a credit, but it's not necessarily always case and also whatever helps promote the film, top actors bring in the public so sometimes actors are credited for financial gain....but not always of course

and Hugh Jackman

Because it's like... Merging of FC and TLS and finally, TW. He's a lone wolf type guy, he should have the "and"

and Hugh Jackman

Because it's like... Merging of FC and TLS and finally, TW. He's a lone wolf type guy, he should have the "and"

Then who should get top billing? Jennifer?

Please no. She may have just won an Oscar but she doesn't need to be top billed in an X-Men movie.

Maybe James McAvoy, I suppose.

*Sigh* I guess I'm still angry that Days of Future Past is going to focus on the Prof X/Mags story again instead of being a story about Kitty Pryde, Storm, Colossus etc. Characters that got the focus in the comic and are still yet to be developed in the movies. I really think they have truly pushed the dynamics between those two characters enough times. Oh well hope the film is good anyway.

Well the top could be Patrick and James followed by Ian and Michael. Like they share the spot.

I really hope they give Kitty a decent part...she should have time travelled physically or something. At least have her alone in the streets at the beginning or something.

^And when they show them it could be like on the same screen like
first credits screen:
Patrick Stewart
James McAvoy

Next screen:

Ian McKellen
Michael Fassbender

They do this a lot on buddy cop shows.

I don't understand why so many believe that Nicholas Hoult is going to get top 5 billing in this film--even over someone established like Halle Berry or Anna Paquin. Can someone please help me understand the logic behind that? I always thought Hoult was an up and coming actor?

^And when they show them it could be like on the same screen like

first credits screen:​

Patrick Stewart​

James McAvoy​

Next screen:​

Ian McKellen​

Michael Fassbender​

They do this a lot on buddy cop shows.​

Yes thats what I'm talkin about!

I don't understand why so many believe that Nicholas Hoult is going to get top 5 billing in this film--even over someone established like Halle Berry or Anna Paquin. Can someone please help me understand the logic behind that? I always thought Hoult was an up and coming actor?
I feel like some people want the FC actors together and are assuming James, Michael and Jen will be toward the top...

The only reason why Nicholas would get a higher billing if he has more screentime than those two Oscar-winning actresses.

The only reason why Nicholas would get a higher billing if he has more screentime than those two Oscar-winning actresses.

Even that's a stretch. For instance, Halle was billed higher than Famke in every X-men film despite Famke having more screentime than Halle in most of them. Why? Because Halle was a box office draw. Billing orders, in cases like these do not always reflect the level of screentime an actor has. Quite often the top five billed will be the main actors followed by the biggest stars.

If anything the top five billing for this movie should be:

Hugh Jackman
James Mcavoy
Michael Fassbender
Jennifer Lawrence
Halle Berry

Hugh, Halle, and Jennifer are the biggest stars in the film and Hugh also has the added benefit of having a good amount of screen-time meaning that he may very well get top billing. James/Michael aren't box office draws but are the two main characters (supposedly) and so would be billed after followed by Halle and Jennifer the biggest female stars of the franchise, to round out the top 5 billing. This is how I would expect the billing of the film to be. Regardless of whether Nick has more screen-time or not I don't see why he would be billed higher than Halle or even Anna to be honest. He is about as big a draw as Shawn Ashmore, only difference being Nick gets more work in bigger films.

If anything the top five billing for this movie should be:

Hugh Jackman
James Mcavoy
Michael Fassbender
Jennifer Lawrence
Halle Berry

This makes sense to me. I'd list everyone else alphabetically.

^Billing order doesn't work that way. It's one or the other.

This makes sense to me. I'd list everyone else alphabetically.

I agree with that, maybe saving Ian and Patrick for the with/And credits at the end.

Perfect billing order. Although I'm sure there will be someone that will find fault with this idea though.

I agree with that, maybe saving Ian and Patrick for the with/And credits at the end.

Perfect billing order. Although I'm sure there will be someone that will find fault with this idea though.

Personally, I like the idea. It's the easiest way to make everyone happy and it's the perfect mix of OT actors with the new ones.

Personally, I like the idea. It's the easiest way to make everyone happy and it's the perfect mix of OT actors with the new ones.

It's fairly obvious you're only happy with it because Halle is one of the top billed. :pal:

It's fairly obvious you're only happy with it because Halle is one of the top billed. :pal:

Halle has always been one of the top billed. Always.

So for me, it's not even about being happy about it, as much as pleased to see a proper balance of talent being showcased and NOT seeing classic OT actors being pushed to the side just because we have new X-Men actors in the mix now.

Did Anna get a middle billing in TLS?! If so she'll probably get landed with that! I don't think necessarily alphabetical but like the top 5 as mentioned and Stewart and mckellens with the ands/withs

Honestly? This is how I think the billing will go:

Hugh Jackman
Patrick Stewart
Ian McKellan
Jennifer Lawrence
Michael Fassbender
James McAvoy
Nicolas Hoult
Shawn Ashmore
Anna Paquin
Ellen Paige

Everyone else...

And Halle Berry as Ororo Munroe/Storm

I just can't see them breaking up Hugh, Ian, Halle and Patrick as this franchise's biggest and original stars in the Top 5. Yes, yes, I get that Jennifer, James, Michael and Nicholas led the First Class film but that is just ONE DAMN FILM. LOL There are several others and they were not involved at all.

This is a reunion film at the end of the day. I can see mixing in some of the OT actors who played supporting roles in with the rest, but not the marquee stars of the franchise. Hugh, Patrick, Ian and Halle have carried every major ensemble X-Men film except for one. Why should they take a back seat for those who haven't led the way for 13 years? It's an honor that I honestly don't believe Bryan will take from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"