Days of Future Past Billing order.

I love the picture.....I think Anna will have something special to do! She pictured near halle and Bryan singer a lot.

What if they just bill everybody alphabetically :)

Shawn ASHMORE
Halle BERRY
Daniel CUDMORE
Peter DINKLAGE
Michael FASSBENDER
Nicholas HOULT
Hugh JACKMAN
Jennifer LAWRENCE
James McAVOY
Ian McKELLEN
Ellen PAGE
Anna PAQUIN
Evan PETERS
Patrick STEWART
Omar SY

It'd be Shawn's first headliner. :cool:

I'd guess:

Hugh JACKMAN
Jennifer LAWRENCE
James McAVOY
Michael FASSBENDER
Patrick STEWART
Ian McKELLEN
Nicholas HOULT
Peter DINKLAGE
Halle BERRY
Ellen PAGE
Shawn ASHMORE
and Anna PAQUIN

The rest billed thereafter. It's streamlined, it focuses on the bigger names and is somewhat representative of screentime, without belittling anyone. Omar and Evan could sneak in after Shawn but before Anna, should their roles be big enough. Berry, Hoult and Dinklage's orders are probably all up for grabs, but that's my guess, anyway.

However, posters are a different story, as you can bet your life that Halle will be all over it. As others have said, she's a huge star, instantly recognisable (as is Storm), she shows cast diversity, etc.

Halle will be billed before Nicholas. These are facts.

Not acoording to some on here. Many still believe that the cast twitter photo is the billing order of the film, meaning Halle is billed after Nicholas Hoult personally I think the billing will be either this:

Hugh Jackman
James McAvoy
Michael Fassbender
Jennifer Lawrence
Halle Berry
Nicholas Hoult
Peter Dinklage
Ellen Page
Shawn Ashmore
(Omar Sy/Evan Peters/Lucas Till if they have big enough roles)
Anna Paquin
With Ian Mckellen
And Patrick Stewart as Professor X

OR

Something similar to LS' post

Hugh Jackman
James Mcavoy
Michael Fassbender
Jennifer Lawrence
Patrick Stewart
Ian Mckellen
Nicholas Hoult
Peter Dinklage
Ellen Page
Shawn Ashmore
(Omar Sy/Evan Peters/Lucas Till)
With Anna Paquin
And Halle Berry

Last edited:
Some of you are letting preferences cloud your judgements here.I still think the cast photo Is more correct although maybe there won't be anyone In between Peter Dinklage and Halle Berry.

With Bryan Singer directing i am confident Anna Paquin will get the and credit she had In X-Men and X2.the cast photo hinted at this.Which Is reason why I think It Is accurate or mostly accurate.

Let's say I am wrong.There Is no way Halle Berry gets higher billing than Jennifer Lawrence,Patrick Stewart,and Ian Mckellen.Jennifer Is going to be the highest billed actress in film bank on It.Fox Is going to have her all over this film due to her just winning oscar and a because of a little film called Hungar games.It's clear from comic con preview this Is largely an Xavier and magneto centric story.Remember Patrick got top billing In X-Men and x2.Ian just happed to get first billing In The Hobbit.Now could Halle get billed over nicholas Hoult and Peter Dinklage? Yeah that's possable.

Remember back In X-Men and X2 Halle was fourth billed after Patrick,Hugh,and Ian.

If this was X4 with just the original cast maybe Halle would get second billing or get billed like In X-Men and X2 but's not.

I'll address Jennifer later in this post let's start with Ian and Patrick.

There Is no way Halle Berry gets higher billing than Jennifer Lawrence,Patrick Stewart,and Ian Mckellen.

Why is there no way that Halle gets billed higher than Patrick and Ian. By X3 when Halle had cemented herself as a big name star she got second billing over Patrick and Ian despite Magneto having way more scenes and much more to do than Storm. Now I'm not saying that she will but I'm not ruling out that she won't which you seem to be doing. Besides giving Ian and Patrick the 'with' and 'And' credits would be more befitting of them as they're not exactly big stars but they are deserving of that prestige credit.

Now onto Jennifer. No there is no guarantee that Jennifer will be the highest billed actress. There is a very high probability, and I mean very high but this is not a foregone conclusion. Besides as explained above I only put Halle over Jennifer because someone said that the hero is always billed higher than the villain.

It's clear from comic con preview this Is largely an Xavier and magneto centric story.

This is largely a Young Xavier/magneto centric story and they get the high billing to prove it. We don't know how much Old Prof X and Mags feature in this besides sending wolverine back to the past and meeting up with their past selves.

.Remember Patrick got top billing In X-Men and X2. Ian just happened to get first billing In The Hobbit

What has that got to do with anything? Halle got second billing in X3 but it's unlikely she will be billed before Patrick and Ian according to you. Why is their previous billing in the X-films more important than Halle's?

NanaT the circumstancs for the "villian lower billing than hero" thing are different in this situation though. Storm is in another time stream with less screen time than the 70 cast. It's not the same as two in the same time stream. Jennifer will get higher billing for that reason.

NanaT the circumstancs for the "villian lower billing than hero" thing are different in this situation though. Storm is in another time stream with less screen time than the 70 cast. It's not the same as two in the same time stream. Jennifer will get higher billing for that reason.

Ok, understood will amend my previous post.

I really like the idea that Stewart an mckellens get the and/with as they are iconic actors and would respect there prestige and for who they are etc.

Yep I was going to say the same thing. I think it's accurate too. I just think Ann will be billed after Halle in that case.

And Anna and Halle were very comfy next to each other on the panel it seems to work well!

Hugh Jackman

Jennifer Lawrence

James Mcavoy

Michael fassbender

Nicholas hoult

Halle berry

Peter Dinklage

Anna Paquin ... Marie / Rogue

Shaun Ashmore

Ellen page

Evan Peters

Omar Sy

With

Ian Mckellen

And

Patrick Stewart

Secondary characters grouped together.

My version, take two.

Interesting how the 14 cast members that went to Comic-Con are the only ones that got a "Welcome to the cast of DOFP **insert actor name*" tweet from Bryan Singer.

I think these 14 cast members are the ones that we are gonna see in posters but I hope they also include Colossus in the posters.

And I think the best option for Jennifer Lawrence is to get the "and" billing.

Oh yeah! ^^^ i didn't think about that.

Jackman
McAvoy
Fassbender
Lawrence
Stewart
Mckellen
Hoult
Berry
Page
Ashmore
Paquin
Sy
Peters
Till
and Dinklage

I think these 14 cast members are the ones that we are gonna see in posters but I hope they also include Colossus in the posters.

And I think the best option for Jennifer Lawrence is to get the "and" billing.

"Not sure if serious..."

J.L. will be prominently featured and billed in this film -- it's not a Hunger Games-type lead, but it's not a "supporting" role, either.

:word:

What if it's like James McAvoy and Patrick Stewart billed together?

Patrick Stewart and James McAvoy as Professor X
Ian McKellan and Michael Fassbender as Magneto

I could see Hugh Jackman getting the top or the "and"

Last edited:
"Not sure if serious..."

J.L. will be prominently featured and billed in this film -- it's not a Hunger Games-type lead, but it's not a "supporting" role, either.

:word:

She can be prominently featured and billed in the film with the "And".

Jennifer Lawrence Is going to be more highly billed than the and credit

X-Men and X2-Anna Paquin got it
X-Men the last Stand-Patrick Stewart got it
X-Men first Class-Kevin Bacon got it
X-Men origins:Wolverine-Ryan Reynolds got it.

I still think it's more likely Anna gets the and credit.

Certainly gives food for thought these statistics!

This thread is more interesting than I thought it would be. Everyone has some good points to make.

Certainly gives food for thought these statistics!

Yes it does. If we want to achieve the same quality film-making from this franchise, I think it's time to give Anna the and again. ;)

Hahah absolutely it seemed to work for the best two lol

They might aswell just do it in order of appearance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"