Sequels Black Cat actress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see a manip of Scarlett Johansen as BC. I think she's got the acting chops to pull it off, but does she have the look?.......

^ Nice work, Majik! I'm not sure if it convinces me though.... Something tells me just not tough enough to handle the role.

God no. Call me crazy, but Jessica Simpson just being so ****ing stupid really takes away any chance of her being hot for me. Even the look her eyes is so vacant. She does nothing for me and should never be let near any movie of potential.

I think she plays on the dumb role a bit much. Regardless, she is extremely hot. The shape she was in for Duke's of Hazzard was insane.

How about a sista for Black cat...Like Rosario Dawson.

alice1.jpg

She's at least as good of an actor as Ali, and better looking.

who is that?? i find ali better looking sorry
and no to rosario, sorry i love her but i want a white cat for once

who is that?? i find ali better looking sorry
and no to rosario, sorry i love her but i want a white cat for once

It's Alice Eve; And she's much better looking than Ali Larter imo.

43572.jpg

73307577.jpg

3003555.jpg

4051959682.jpg

Better bone structure, better body. She's a decent enough actress too.

eh not for my taste, the first pic looks like she got hit by a bus

no to Kristen, sorry, i love kristen dearly, i think shes great but not for black cat

no to Kristen, sorry, i love kristen dearly, i think shes great but not for black cat

Do you ever go away?

No offense, but you're not a casting director...You're not the authority on hollywood.

Other people are allowed to have opinions without you waiting to shoot them all down, especially with a guy smiley faced choice for black cat. If Ali Larter is Black Cat, I'll be quite dissapointing that they didn't get someone more attractive.

This is a casting thread, i can have my opinion, if you dont like ali as black cat, fine i dont care, im just voicing my opinion, if you dont find her attractive, oh well ,i cant do anything about it
Im just voice what I like, not everyone has to agree :rollseyes:
If i dont like a casting choice, ill say it, its just my personal taste, if someone doesnt like my casting choices, fine not everyone has the same tastes

for a random name, dont know if she would work but how about sarah michelle gellar? she may be a little short though

What were some of her bigger roles? maybe ive seen her in something

What were some of her bigger roles? maybe ive seen her in something

I've only seen her in one movie; she's mostly done stage acting from what I've read; her parents are both actors too so it's in her blood.

The movie was called Starter at 10 I believe.

Well I would like to see Balck Cat in a Spidey film...if they do her right.

Eliza would be a good choice imo, I think she is a good actress...she did well in Buffy anyway.

Elisha...NO!

Ali...well she looks the part but I don't know anything about her acting skills.

List of acresses that could play Black Cat:
-scarlett Johansson
-Elisha Cuthbert
-Laura Prepon
-Halle Berry (if black cat is black, like catwoman movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"