Sequels Black Cat actress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or better yet, manip these:

rose_mcgowan.jpg

main.php

Yeah, she's the ideal choice...anyone willing to manip this?
I'm too lazy to do so :ninja:

I like Rose too...she is just way to white. Maybe with some darker skin and blonde hair she would look good for the role.

Does Rose even look like that anymore after her glasses accident?

^
rose-star-109.jpg

http://www.popbytes.com/archive/2007/01/rose_mcgowan_droopy_eye_problem.shtml
March 18, 2007 -- ROSE McGowan , a star of upcoming gore-fest "Grindhouse," had a gory experience of her own a few weeks ago - but it could have been worse. McGowan was a passenger in a car that collided with another, and the accident pushed her eyeglasses into her face. "I didn't realize I was hurt until I put my hand to my face and felt the flap of skin. My glasses had sliced me under my eye," the gorgeous actress tells us. She was terrified of scarring, but found an excellent plastic surgeon.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/03182007/gossip/pagesix/narrow_escape_pagesix_.htm

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. im sure shes gonan look the same though...i hope lol

I personally just don't see Rose in the role. There's just something about her that just doesn't say Black Cat to me.

BTW, does anyone care to do some more manips with Ali as Black Cat?

^ I'm getting really pissed off when people say they want Elisha Cuthbert for Black Cat, she's hot but can't act for crap.

I didn't mention her in my post....but yeah, now that I think about it, I'm starting to think that she can't play Black Cat. Also, it's nothing to get pissed off about. ;)

I hope they NEVER use black cat!... it'll only make the movie look even more ridiculous than spidey 3 did in surden places!!! It worked in the comics but surdently not cinematickly! not to mention they'll start going down the road of batman forever!! Total halloween-fest, every one suiting up screaming "I wanna be a hero too!". Can't believe you guys wanna see that! Think CatWoman for christs sake! Dear Raimi, DONT do it!!!

no to rose, she was mentioned for a catwoman and id rather see her in that role, hope she gets better from the accident

no to rose, she was mentioned for a catwoman and id rather see her in that role, hope she gets better from the accident

I think she fits it better than Ali; to me, Ali would work better as like, The Enchantress in a Thor movie.

I seriously hope Black Cat makes it into a movie at some point. There's a lot of conflict she can bring to the table on a number of levels.

I don't always like Rose McGowan... but you do not get more Black Cat than her. Ali Larter just doesn't seem right to me. We need manips!

I like Rose McGowan, but she is no Black Cat at all.

I'd say they'll cast an unknown or some up and coming if she ever does make an appearence in the film series.

I don't always like Rose McGowan... but you do not get more Black Cat than her. Ali Larter just doesn't seem right to me. We need manips!

i agree. some1 should manip rose as black cat. i would but i have no talent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"