Black Friday 2007

I can't just sit at home when I got days off. I'm just one of those guys that needs to be out getting **** done. Hyperactive, perhaps. :o

I'm the opposite. I'll take vacation days and not go anywhere. I would just sit at home and sleep.

Guitar Center has a pretty nice promotion that day, so I might go in and get a pedal or two that've been on my list.

I'd really like to get some RAM for my comp. Or maybe portable storage

We're expected to make around $30,000 Friday.

Which is big for small retail sporting goods store.

Also, I'm going shopping before I work that day. Pray for me :csad:

I'll be going out just to see people acting berserk. Good times...Good times...

Fran™;13280091 said:
We're expected to make around $30,000 Friday.

Which is big for small retail sporting goods store.

Also, I'm going shopping before I work that day. Pray for me :csad:

My stores looking to make 1.25 million, it'a Best Buy. I don't even want to think about it anymore.

Holy s***, a single Best Buy store can hit a million that day?

Our district manager, when she was a store manager, was the first to do $100K in a day.

If I see some good deals at Best Buy I'll probablyl head over there, but I wouldn't go till late morning at the earliest. No way in hell would I get up at 6am or earlier just to go shopping.

I can't just sit at home when I got days off. I'm just one of those guys that needs to be out getting **** done. Hyperactive, perhaps. :o

I get **** done when I'm at work. When I have days off, that's relaxing time

I'll sleep when I'm dead.

If I see some good deals at Best Buy I'll probablyl head over there, but I wouldn't go till late morning at the earliest. No way in hell would I get up at 6am or earlier just to go shopping.

I was just in Best Buy about an hour ago...they had literally hundreds and hundreds of PS3s stacked up around the main floor. It was insane.

No Nintendo Wii's though. :csad:

I was just in Best Buy about an hour ago...they had literally hundreds and hundreds of PS3s stacked up around the main floor. It was insane.

No Nintendo Wii's though. :csad:

I just bypass the PS3 whenever I see it. I have honestly lost all interest in that piece of garbage.

I just bypass the PS3 whenever I see it. I have honestly lost all interest in that piece of garbage.

I just remember people practically killing each other for them a year ago...it was weird to see so many now.

Hey, the PS3 is not a piece of garbage.

Oh, I better see a fight!

Go to Wal-Mart when it opens...I'm sure you'll see some action. lol.

I just remember people practically killing each other for them a year ago...it was weird to see so many now.

That happens with every system.

At my job (a retailer whose name shall remain nameless), we have a ton of PS3s stacked up. I can't wait to see us sell only 5 of the 10million 40-gig systems we've got, while 10million customers ask futilely for the nonexistant 60-gigs.

Try working at best buy on black friday, i'm expecting the worst...sigh. and if you even try to call in sick that day you get fired on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"