Black Friday 2007

Ah, Black Friday. Trully, whoever thought up the concept was an evil genius who enjoyed watching the common folk kill each other over $10 shoes.

Cheers to this evil mastermind.

Try working at best buy on black friday, i'm expecting the worst...sigh. and if you even try to call in sick that day you get fired on the spot.
Same here. I'm almost afraid that my ingenious plan to get out of work by projectile vomiting in front of my manager will only result in an extra 10-minute break.

Try working at best buy on black friday, i'm expecting the worst...sigh. and if you even try to call in sick that day you get fired on the spot.

Yeah, my manager said the same thing.

Which store are you at?

Black Friday?

Yes, it's going to suck..I work at Target and this is my second holiday season with them. Retail *shudders*

You kiddin, I can't wait. I hope when I get there, there's 1 copy left and it's equidistant between me and a very old man and we both want it. Clobberin time!

I'm just tellin' y'all to be sure to shop smart, shop S-Mart!

Fran™;13306233 said:
I'm thinking about buying it for my buddy, he's transferring to a big-ass college this next semester.

u better be in line at 3 am then.

lol

I need an LCD tv actually. The sale ads have been showing them the cheapest I've seen. But they'll go right back up after the holiday.

There are people literally camped outside of Best Buy waiting for tomorrow as of early this afternoon :dry:

My wife's going out. I'm going to shop at home.

I think I might drive out tonight, see if there are any people sleeping outside of stores. I was thinking about heading out tonight around midnight or earlier.

Ahhhhh

I get it. Boxing Day is UK's Black Friday LOL! I see them in Burton's and stuff at 7 in the morning (if I'm unfortunate enough to be working said day).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"