Black Friday

cheungcheung

Sidekick
Reaction score
Is it just me or do the deals this year totally suck?

I see a 1TB External Hard-drive that might want to pick up from Staples for $49.99 but that's about it.

Not a lot of incentive for me to wake up early this year.

Also - when did Walmart start opening at midnight?

Most Wal-Marts are 24/7 nowadays so that's not all that special.

Depends on where you go for the deals. Most stores mainly stick to certain things when it comes to the real good deals, Walmart has a good deal on Blu-rays. Some are $5 and some are $10, that's pretty good considering a number of them are still $20-30 normally.

While I no longer work retail, I want anyone who lines up at any store before dawn to know that I hate them. :yay:

Is it just me or do the deals this year totally suck?

I see a 1TB External Hard-drive that might want to pick up from Staples for $49.99 but that's about it.

Not a lot of incentive for me to wake up early this year.

Also - when did Walmart start opening at midnight?

target has the 2TB hard drive for $69 that's what i'm trying to get.

and some stores have already started their sales

i got a JC Penny giftcard for my bday so i'm browsing their sales online now since theirs started this morning

www.jcp.com

its on page 3. by western elements

The 2 TB is a desktop hard-drive. what's the difference between that vs. a portable one?

the only difference i can think of it that the desktop one has to be plugged in to a power source

* Newegg.com sale starting at 4:00pm EST (Wednesday)
* Target Black Friday sale starting at 2:00am - 4:00am EST (Thanksgiving)
* Walmart Thanksgiving Day Specials starting at 3:00am EST (Thanksgiving)
* Walmart Black Friday sale starting at 3:00am EST (Black Friday)
* Sears, OfficeMax, Kohls, JC Penney, and other Black Friday sales will begin on Thanksgiving morning.

organize.com has started their sales too

i'd really like to find a good deal on a really good flat iron

I've been thinking about doing some online shopping, but I can't for the life of me think of anything I want to buy right now.

the only thing i really want is that harddrive from target

maybe some clothes

would be nice to find a good flat iron

I'm at JCPenny's website, shopping for a beanie and some thermal shirts. I'm getting about $80 worth of crap for less than $30.

try the promo code GOOD2GO before you check out and see if it'll give you a discount.

or go to retailmenot.com and see if you can find any good ones

i just bought 2 or 3 shirts from Kohls and found a code on there to save an extra 20%

At my job we have Sony blu-ray players going on sale tomorrow for $99, I ended up buying one yesterday.

Target has things I want, but they are "in-store" sales only. To hell with that, no way am I venturing to the store tomorrow.

*checks the time*

Well. I guess anyone who's going shopping on Black Friday is already standing in line.

While I no longer work retail, I want anyone who lines up at any store before dawn to know that I hate them. :yay:

I still work retail, so I approve this post.

Black Friday, and the entire attitude behind it, is an incredibly evil invention of capitalist society.

Saw a cool deal for a PS3, if you buy it, you get God of War 1-3 along with it.

so i was talking to my Grandma on the phone while shopping Old Navy.com, she told me to buy $25 worth of stuff for myself, from her and she'd give me the money next time she saw me

so i bought like 4 shirts :up:

Thanks Grandma :awesome:

I still work retail, so I approve this post.

Black Friday, and the entire attitude behind it, is an incredibly evil invention of capitalist society.

I just cannot get behind the mentality of standing outside in the cold for 5+ hours just to buy 1 or 2 items for a slight discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"