Wal-Mart and Black Friday

My dad and I go to Black Friday at Wal-Marts.

Just to watch all the idiots.

And just to buy one thing, a soda pop, in a long line of impatient, greedy, selfish people.

haha I like your style too! I'm surprised you wouldn't get shot though.

I would actually do that.

I'd grab LOADS of stuff and queue up. Get to the counter, it would obviously take a bit of time to scan all the items. Then when the person at the counter asks for my money or cards I'd be like "****! I forgot my wallet!" Then turn round to the people behind me and say "Sorry guys, **** happens I guess" With some massive **** eating grin on my face. :D

That or not have enough money and choose what you want to send back.

:funny: :up:

haha I like your style too! I'm surprised you wouldn't get shot though.

I would actually do that.

I'd grab LOADS of stuff and queue up. Get to the counter, it would obviously take a bit of time to scan all the items. Then when the person at the counter asks for my money or cards I'd be like "****! I forgot my wallet!" Then turn round to the people behind me and say "Sorry guys, **** happens I guess" With some massive **** eating grin on my face. :D

Ughhh. I hate when my customers do that...

I would kill you two if you did that to me. You wouldn't have to worry about being trampled by the crowd lol

The first time I went Black Friday shopping was like 4 yrs ago when I really wanted a camera and the store was down the street. The ppl were crazy and unnecessarily rude to this one employee andi helped her out with something I can't remember, but by the time I made it up to the register, it was her turn at the one I was at. She remembered me helping her and hooked me up with an even better discount than advertised. All for not being a jerk on BF

I would kill you two if you did that to me. You wouldn't have to worry about being trampled by the crowd lol

The first time I went Black Friday shopping was like 4 yrs ago when I really wanted a camera and the store was down the street. The ppl were crazy and unnecessarily rude to this one employee andi helped her out with something I can't remember, but by the time I made it up to the register, it was her turn at the one I was at. She remembered me helping her and hooked me up with an even better discount than advertised. All for not being a jerk on BF

I hate working on Black Friday, I really do.Customers are just completely awful during the Holidays. Last year I had a man make me cry!

haha but my intention would be to annoy the crowd, not the people working there. I'd laugh about it.

We've gotten our far shares of pushes and verbal bombardments.

That's the main reasons to go, to see peoples reactions.

Dealing with crowds is easy anyway. You just grab the nearest one to ya and make an example out of them. Preferably a ultra violent example :awesome:

I used to work at Sam Goody.

Now I work at H-E-B.

EDIT: Also, Mr. G's Fireworks =3

cool, i used to work at Hell aka Kroger :hehe:

really it was like working in hell for $6 a hour, thank god i work at the library

Dealing with crowds is easy anyway. You just grab the nearest one to ya and make an example out of them. Preferably a ultra violent example :awesome:

I already voted Anubis for prez, so I nominate you for Secretary of Defense. When you need stupid people hurt, maimed, and possibly killed, you know who to call.....Ace!:woot:

I am going into Target on Black Friday for one thing. The are going to have Supernatural Season 3 on sale for 12.99. I gots to get that!

Black Friday.... racist crap if you ask me... why can't it be White Friday... Green Friday.... damn crackers trying to bring the black man down... white devils!

:o

You'll make a great wife someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"