Wal-Mart and Black Friday

And of course, my post got deleted because the video I had a link to had the word fu** in it. Give me a break.

And of course, my post got deleted because the video I had a link to had the word fu** in it. Give me a break.
Well, when you participate in a discussion board such as this, you're expected to follow the rules like everyone else.

I gave you a "warning"....and asked you to be more careful in the future.

I can now see how that can be construed as being extremely harsh and mean....my severe wording most certainly has scarred you emotionally for life and you will now have to endure many years of counseling. Whatever was I thinking to actually follow the rules of the site and not allow for the uncensored F word to be posted here. To think that in the past people may have actually recieved INFRACTIONS for this instead of a WARNING.....I am afraid to think of the damage I may have done to your psyche if I had actually traveled down that road.

All that happen to me on Black Friday while in Wal-mart was people running their carts into me.

One of my friends went to Kohls on Friday morning and she said there was a 2-hour wait at the checkout line. :wow:

She also went to Walmart that day and said it wasn't nearly as bad.

It really depends on how busy the Wal-Mart is. There's a Wal-Mart in my town that's open 24/7, but the Wal-Mart one town over closes at 11pm every night and gets a lot less business during the day.

So, did anyone get trampled to death in the news this year?

My brother went to Walmart on Black Friday and got that PS3 for $299 with 2 games (inFamous and Batman: AA) and a Blu-ray DVD (TDK). Unfortunately, I couldn't go, otherwise I might've gotten something like a LCD TV.

i had to work, but a friend of mine out shopping picked up something for me :up:

dont front erzy, i saw the walmart gift cards in your purse

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"