Blade 4

^Well, in Blade 1 it was stated that Blade still ages like a human, but with his healing factor, etc, I'm sure he would age a bit slower, I would love them to do the apocalypse story, with hopefully Blade going out in a blaze of glory at the end.

Only problem is the virus at the end of Trinity that supposedly killed all the vampires would have to be explained somehow.

Well the tv series comes AFTER Blade 3. I can't remember exactly, but didn't they explain why the virus didn't wipe out all the vamps..?

I don't know why but in the last week I've had such a passion for all things Blade. I'd like to see another chapter be added an with Snipes looking a little older it works for him slightly aging his human side and showing how the Vampires don't change at all.

^Well, in Blade 1 it was stated that Blade still ages like a human, but with his healing factor, etc, I'm sure he would age a bit slower, I would love them to do the apocalypse story, with hopefully Blade going out in a blaze of glory at the end.

Only problem is the virus at the end of Trinity that supposedly killed all the vampires would have to be explained somehow.

No they wouldn't, actually in Blade Trinity they only had small dose of the Day Star virus and they said it would only kill the vamps in that area. So there are tons of vamps all around in other parts of the world etc.

Last edited:
I saw Brooklyn's Finest this past weekend and Wesley doesn't look like he's aged much at all since the last Blade. He's still in fighting shape. It would be great to do the future storyline, take what "Daybreakers" did but Bladefy it. That would so sweet.

These vamps are smart...I'm sure they figured out a way to find a cure to it.

I agree: i like the idea of a Blade 4. And i agree with u to back to basics (Blade 1/Blade 2's atmosphere) and focus only on the main character.

It would be cool if Blade in this movie found his mysterious origins. You know in the movies we know only that his mother was dead (and be back as a vampire) after he's born, that he's a daywalker and he's met Whistler when he's a teenager. In this movie Blade (Snipes) must discover his past or remember it to share with us audience :-)woot:).

I know the tv series has discover some "origins" but...This is different. This is a Blade movie with Snipes, f**k the series :hehe:

In the comics he has a mentor when he was young: Jamal Afari. And a girlfriend, Glory. In movies we know Whistler met Blade when he was young and was desperatly in street. But why? In this movie Blade must share with us that he was a normal young boy after the deceased of his mother. That he was adopted by Jamal and met a beautiful girl, Glory, which he falls in love with. But when vampires (it would be cool a Stephen Dorff's cameo as Deacon Frost) discover his true nature or something else, they try to kill Blade (but he's run away) and kill Glory and Jamal. So Blade grown in street, with the vampire's side in him and he met Whistler. It would be cool if Blade share that with some badass flash-back.

Villain? Morbius, off course. These movies needs Morbius as a main villain. Maybe Blade go in his original hometown to fight Morbius, a new supervampire (the living vampire) but he met also Morbius' girlfriend and here starts flash-back about his death girlfriend, Glory.

P.s. yeah, Nightstalkers are over. Keep they away from this movie!

Your english is sooo:doh:

imo he wasnt bad as blade. hes a bit underrated imo.

I think Jones grew over time. He was no Wesley or Michael Jai White for that matter, but I think he did the best job he could. He definitely looked the part, though he lacked grace or fluid movement. Part of his performance was hampered by weak characterization. He was written to be somewhat depowered, especially in the first episodes, and his character was supposed to take a backseat to Krista. There wasn't much Jones was given to sink his fangs into (pun intended) in terms of a rich character. Even Blade's characterization in the movies wasn't all that deep, though Wesley invested the threadbare characterization with gravitas and kickass martial arts skills. Jones didn't have that, though he did have enthusiasm, and I could've accepted him more if they had made the series a prequel instead of a continuation.

No they wouldn't, actually in Blade Trinity they only had small dose of the Day Star virus and they said it would only kill the vamps in that area. So there are tons of vamps all around in other parts of the world etc.

Oh right,fair enough, but I'm sure Blade would still have some of the virus available to him, who knows, I want to see a Blade 4 anyway.

Does Blade age like a human, or is he immortal? That fact was screwed up by the latter films, or the tv series....

I remember Whistler referring to Blade aging like a human, but I don't remember any mention of immortality. The movies showed pure bloods at various age ranges as did Blade the Series, so you can be immortal and age.

Im guessing Blade is "like reverse dog years" like Hellboy

Here's my idea for Blade 4. Make it a loose adaption of Yojimbo. Blade rolls into the next city where there is two Vampire clans and tricks them into a clan war..then when both is weakened he wipes them both out

I say go back in style more with blade 1 and keep it simple as blade vs vampires and no help except maybe a whistler type but younger. since they already screwed up dracula how about show blade fighting the vampires but somehow the vampires have found antidotes to help them become more immune to light and silver thus making them harder to cure and show there hunger getting out of control with more and more humans being targeted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"