Sequels Sam Raimi on Spider-Man 4

Even though I don't know about the Siniser Six.....I'd love to have Raimi back!

It's nice to hear Raimi name-drop several cool villains, but when all is said and done, we still know NOTHING about the plans for SM4.

To review, Raimi says:

He, Kirsten and Tobey coming back? - Don't know.

Sony hiring a new director but keeping Raimi as producer? - Don't know.

Vulture, Kraven, Electro, or Sinister Six storyline? - Don't know.

Dylan Baker gets the spotlight when the Lizard appears? - Don't know.

So yeah, everything's still up in the air.

Wow, man loves the Vulture.

An Electro and Lizard movie I wouldn't mind, though.

Electro, Vulture, Lizard, a returning Doctor Octopus and Sandman??

Mwahahahahahaha!!! Love ya, Raimi :D In your face to all you Sinister Six haters :oldrazz:

Well its good to hear some classic villains anyway.

Electro.

Vulture.

The Sinister Six.

Well, SM4 is already looking like a "pass" for me if this interview is legit.

No mention of Venom or anything symbiote related.

I'm excited for Spider-Man 4 already.

What's to be excited about? Three villains was too much for a Spider-Man movie. Now he wants six? How about Electro? Sandman was insignificant enough, and now he wants to bring in a guy whose sole talent is to shoot electricity? Yeah, like I haven't seen that before in two Marvel films already. Oh, and the Vulture- an old man with a harness who will most likely have the same plot from SM3's unused script and be mad at Peter for sending him away.

Gee, I'm whizzing myself already.

He was just spouting out ideas, I really doubt they would actually go through with the sinister six. If they actually did, it would probably be the last movie.

Yeah, he probably plans to use Electro and Vulture, so he can set up the Six later on. He's already got Ock and Sandman down.

Ock died a noble death, and Sandman has come to forgive Peter just as Peter has come to forgive him. Bringing back the two just to make a Sinister Six will ****** the progress both made in their respective films, and we just know how swell retcons work on film from the success SM3 is enjoying. Right?

After Spider-Man 3 I can't believe he even mentioned the Sinister 6. :ninja:
I hope he drops The Vulture and goes with either The Lizard and or Electro. Having Electro would make for some good fights...Spiderman would have to avoid touching the ground.

Electro, Vulture, Lizard, a returning Doctor Octopus and Sandman??

Mwahahahahahaha!!! Love ya, Raimi :D In your face to all you Sinister Six haters :oldrazz:

THANK YOU! That would absolutely rock! And it could be done!

Why is Raimi such a rush to do the Sinister Six?

Spider-man Six is the best point in the franchise to do the Sinister Six. Not just for the title tie in but it gives himself more time to introduce and explore other members of the squad before they form a team.

He learned nothing from squeezing Venom in SM3.

Maybe he was thinking SS down the line, not right now.

Why is Raimi such a rush to do the Sinister Six?

Spider-man Six is the best point in the franchise to do the Sinister Six. Not just for the title tie in but it gives himself more time to introduce and explore other members of the squad before they form a team.

He learned nothing from squeezing Venom in SM3.

BINGO! Glad to see someone else sees this. Six films means that he has to save something for the sixth film. SM3 was hard enough with three villains that you could never connect with, and it suffered as a film for it. Now he's thinking about a Sinister Six when 2 of the classic members are resolved in the story, SM3 proved the critical failure of team-ups in the manner that Raimi handles them, and when this is only the fourth of six possible films? 2 + 2 is adding up to be 5 for this guy, and it has me worried.

Sinister Six, possible but not probable. After the third movie, Spider-Man has grown up into an adult, I don't think he requires anymore lessons in life. If thats the case, further villains need not to be made personal to him and we go more towards Batman Begins treatment of villains. Explain their character through their actions rather than to have their life story explained throughout the movie. They might be able to get it done that way. Even so, a Sinister Six would require more than 2 hrs 15 mins timeframe.

But he did mention Electro, which I would love to see:yay:.

He isn't thinking SS for SM4 guys. I highly doubt it. You can even save this post, and throw it in my face for years if SM4 is about the SS.

I can see a film with Electro and the Lizard.
I can also see a film with the Lizard and Kraven...

6 characters after the disapointment of S3 with "only" 4 main Heroes/vilains....
:whatever:

Yeah, but with nearly $900 million before a DVD is sold, I doubt Sony are among the disappointed.

Who were the ORIGINAL Sinister 6 anyway?

I know the 90's crew were Doc Ock, Hobgoblin, Sandman, Venom, Electro and, er, hmmmm..... yes, a sixth one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"