Blue Ambitions: The Beast & Mystique X3 Thread

the a1ant said:
This might seem like a dirty question :p But did she have some piece covering her genetalia while on set? If you look at her back-side, it's obviously bare :eek:

blue thong for fight scenes and anytime she was in a "unique" position, they then digitally removed it from the movie. or at least that's what i believe they did.

well it looks good i think but put the white outfit over it please

No, leave her naked. For some reason, they never had a good shot at her really nice behind. Ratner, knowing that preverted maniac, can make that happen!

I like movie Mystique 10x better than whats in the comic. Leave her naked.

TNC9852002 said:
got_milk_mystique.jpg

:p

-TNC

i pity people who think "alot" is a word!

I swear in high school, they stressed out not to use "A LOT". And if you do, it's two words, not one. LOL.

But it's as bad as mixing up "YOU'RE" with "YOUR". But hey this is a board, so who cares!

jpsketch said:
I like movie Mystique 10x better than whats in the comic. Leave her naked.

I like Comic Mystique 10x better. She has like a personality and talks, but I'm bettin you're a male so I know which brain made that desision.

Her skull white dress kick ass, and makes her look sexier.:up:

But, it will never be in the movie.

It pissed me off when they turned Evolution Mystique more like the movie one, kinda out of no where!! GRRRR!

Here's two brand new pictures of Rebecca in Beverley Hills - Looking beatiful as always. It seems like she starts her portion of shooting in September when Sir Ian McKellen, Vinnie Jones, Aaron stanford are due to start.

534629816zq.jpg
534629846rd.jpg

Source: GETTY IMAGES

NOTE: An article at her fansite says she's already been in Vancouver.

Mystique meets Beast!! :eek:

is109363173ku.jpg

Rebecca Romijn and Kelsey Grammer - NEW YORK, AMERICA - 18 MAY 2005

Source: ISIFA, REXFEATURES

Cool pic! May? Interesting. Did they know they'd be working together back then? I forget dates.

Ballistic Liz said:
Cool pic! May? Interesting. Did they know they'd be working together back then? I forget dates.
You know whats funny? According to the SHH arhcives - coincidence or not - May 18, 2005 is the day they announced Kelsey Grammer as Beast! :eek: *que dramatic music* dum dum dum daaaaaa!

Wow. Cool, I wonder if Mystique and Beast have any scenes together? Somehow I doubt it.

i know this has nothing to do with anything

i know its not movie or 616

but its basicly my favorite picture of all time so.....thought id share:

33538710_6189c923b9_o.jpg

Ballistic Liz said:
I like Comic Mystique 10x better. She has like a personality and talks, but I'm bettin you're a male so I know which brain made that desision.

Her skull white dress kick ass, and makes her look sexier.:up:

But, it will never be in the movie.

Well, I can understand you wanting her dress, but to say that movie Mystique doesn't have personality! :eek: She may not talk, but she definately has personality.

Oh god. That Generation X thing looks terrible White Queen in a Dusty looking suit? Wrong on so many levels.

And Valor. That is the coolest picture of Ultimate Mystique.

Yes. Movie Mystique definitely has a personality, a very flirty dangerous don't mess with me personality.

Valorman said:
ive never heard of this..oh god is..is the kid with the sunglasses scott?
LOL... nope that's gen X: Chamber, jubilee, husk, Monet, etc. This movie came out a while ago and the reason why you never heard of it is because.... well just look at that picture, pretty much explains everything.

Weren't Synch and Husk left out of the TV movie? I can understand why Husk was (because of her power.), but what's up with not having Synch in it?

Here's a question that has been bothering me. Will Beast's eyes be gold/yellow or will they be Kelsey's normal color? Which would look better? If they go gold/yellow, will they CG them in as they did for Mystique, or will Kelsey wear contacts? What are your preferrences?

(ok, that is more than one question......)

I kinda want Kelseys own eye color. But if its a new yellow that is different from both Mystiques and Nightcrawlers, well so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"