Boston Marathon Terror Attack - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watertown is such a nice town too. Can't believe something this awful is going down there.

anyone got the radio scanner, link me!

Couldn't tell if there was any return fire in that video. Sounded to me like the cops just going spray 'n' pray

Any more word on that code black at the hospital?

Suspect who was laying on the ground was released and is walking home. Taken in from confusion.

So are the other two still at large? Jeez man.

What a cluster**** this is. Excuse my language guys but this is so chaotic.

Man, if this is unrelated to the marathon bombings, there must be something in the water over there.

Twitter picture (@iami117) SWAT on the scene

BIMWNtoCMAE4jIP.jpg

Damn, I missed the f-bomb (no pun intended)

Wait So why is this is so disorganized? Is there no organization here at all? sheesh wtf

So are the other two still at large? Jeez man.

What a cluster**** this is. Excuse my language guys but this is so chaotic.

WCVB says that one suspect was taken in and is in the hospital. That seems to be the only one they can confirm.

Apparently a local news chopper is aiding police. I guess that's one positive thing the media's doing right now.

AP: Police officer told a reporter: "If you want to live, turn off your cell phone."

Man, you usually don't see those until you get 5 or 6 stars. It must really be bad.
Ok, uhm. Yeah. I smiled on that one, trying not to laugh because this is serious but yeah, you got me.

Wait So why is this is so disorganized? Is there no organization here at all? sheesh wtf

Its a chase that went between two towns and includes bombs laying in the middle of a residential street at 2 in the morning. They are doing the best they can man. They have to clear the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"