Attack of the *Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not do something like get an ugly nerd girl and turn her hot a la She's All That?

You know, that's just a tad bit vain and shallow.

I can tell you I'm one to look for natural beauty, not beauty that needs to be applied with an excess of makeup and things. If I have to work too hard at looking attractive to a man, why even bother? Why should I stress out about and fuss over my looks for hours upon end if it's all got to come off anyway? I feel like I'm faking it if I have to apply anything to my skin to get a guy to like me. I like to stress natural beauty first, not painted on masks of beauty. If you can't like me for my natural looks then what can I feel good about and just how could a man wake up in the morning and still be attracted to me when I have no makeup on? Call this yet another one of my tests of character. Whether you users like my rules or not that's just the way it is for me. I don't fake how I feel about things.

That and I was thinking of the great Sir Lawrence Olivier. He was married to the most beautiful actress in Hollywood at one time, Scarlet O'Hara herself Vivien Leigh. Back then they were quite the Golden Couple, but they're relationship was not a stable one. They divorced and Olivier eventually married a woman who was not a stellar beauty like Leigh but was a wonderfully supportive woman and a great actress in her own right named Dame Joan Plowright. They would stay married right up until Olivier's death. So that just goes to show that painted on hotness isn't what really matters.

I swear you guys get yourself into trouble so many times because of all that Razzle Dazzle. It's like a hot chick blinds you so much with her looks that you can't see that just maybe she's not as beautiful on the inside as her mask would imply. I've had plenty of male friends in the past to draw my knowledge from because I saw them falling for that Hot Chick who only used them as their personal Bank of America whenever they needed frivolous, unnecessarily expensive things, like plastic surgery, instead of getting jobs to pay for it themselves. In short these little Barbie Dolls were using these guys. I do not hang around prissy Divas like those who just use men's hard earned money for their own vanity. I'll almost always be inclined to side with the male friend when he confronts the little princess about her wasteful spending. I suppose this aggressive attitude towards Gold diggers using my male friend's money comes from all the decades I've scratched out a living on my own and used my own money to pay for luxuries. I just don't consider it right to use a man for things that aren't basic needs.

1. I think Spideyville was just making a joke.

2. Vivien Leigh was also a certifiable nut case.

3. I think a lot of guys wouldn't tolerate a vapid attractive girl with no substance. The schtick gets old no matter how great the sex is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"