Boston Marathon Terror Attack - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they're going to lift the lockdown. I wonder if this is just a ploy to get the suspect to start moving again, assuming he's still there.

Those cops will be walking the streets at night.

I do have to say that I am impressed by the competence of the New England police. If this had happened in California or New York, there would have probably been fifty dead bystanders during all this.

I was expecting something... I don't know, more.

Islamic terrorism? Becoming rather cliché.

Sorry that the harsh, mundane, reality of things doesn't meet your needs for a big M. Night Shyamalan twist. :whatever:

I do have to say that I am impressed by the competence of the New England police. If this had happened in California or New York, there would have probably been fifty dead bystanders during all this.

I was in NY on 9/11, and the cops were outstanding in complete chaos.

So...no.

So they are labeling him an Islamic terrorist?

If it was New York, they would have caught him by now. California...there'd be a movie already.

You have to be kidding me. They had him cornered and lost him!? Strikes me as a bit of incompetence on their part to have a 1000 cops looking and still not find him.

And then your re-posting it....

Uh... no? Not anymore I'm not.

I was reposting it last night when it was turning out to be valid information. Now that it isn't, I've stopped.

Again, even the news media reports have been getting a lot wrong here. There's a lot of confusion even on the scanners sometimes. Its the nature of how things are at a time like this.

Besides, I haven't made any claims here. All I've said is "this is what people are saying... its unconfirmed." I haven't jumped to any conclusions here.

Last edited:
He might have killed himself somewhere and no one knows it or something else weird or unexpected could have occurred. I don't claim to have any idea what's going on.

The length of this manhunt just confuses/unsettles me a bit.

I wonder about this myself. What if he's dead in a random drain pipe or croaked somewhere else and there will be speculation of his location until someone complains about the smell?

I know cops are just human but letting this guy get away on foot and virtually disappear just boggles my mind!

I don't think anyone should criticize the police for the suspect getting away. We don't know the full details of the situation.

I know cops are just human but letting this guy get away on foot and virtually disappear just boggles my mind!

He was throwing explosives at them.

How smart can this be if he didn't take the three day escape window to leave the area?

He's 19, works out and is in shape, has the energy of youth...why couldn't he out run police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"