• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Bought/thought 02/07/07

More like, Hulk was raped. Nobody should want to touch Umar. That will make your penis disentigrate, I don't care WHAT healing factor you may have.
no way, the only thing after the "bang bang outside the tower" pannel was the hulk laying on his back with the biggest smile on his face, and umar looking dissapointed. then he turned back to banner and was to relaxed to turn back into the hulk.

if he was raped, then thats how the hulk must get his digs.

Dude, read the rest of my post as to why I said that.

Hulk should've been afraid of her vagina like he's afraid of the Void.

no way, the only thing after the "bang bang outside the tower" pannel was the hulk laying on his back with the biggest smile on his face, and umar looking dissapointed. then he turned back to banner and was to relaxed to turn back into the hulk.

if he was raped, then thats how the hulk must get his digs.

That I recall, we never saw the Hulk; we only saw Banner after the incident. And if a woman can take the Hulk in any way you can use the word "take" and then ask for more because she wasn't satisfied I wouldn't be disputing the use of the word "rape".

That's her! I always thought they had something, I could be wrong. Of course, Marvel in those days was pretty tame. It's not like Deathbird licking (and I'm talking close up of the tongue on the ear :() Vulcan's ear and later showing them post coital in bed in our modern Marvel, so you can take it either way.

I believe I will be free, yes.:o

I guess you DID respond.

Either way. Like how free? Free to take a couple days off to compensate for jet lag free?

He was more afraid of becoming the Hulk, than getting anal rape?

More so, he was calm about getting it?

Anyone else notice that the artist for Bullet Points is a tracer?

Page 4 of Bullet Points:

7793_21135_1.jpg

you're going to have to post a scan, dude.

otherwise, don't make accusations.

but Land isn't on bullet points is he? :woot:

and didn't the hulk get some action satisfaction back in the defenders? unless that was a one-shot story

(new) new avengers this week was a great breath of fresh air after all the civil war delays, and i think the
new ronin is somebody completely unexpected judging by the dialogue; def somebody who hasn't fought with the avengers before (unless it's a bendis fakeout. with the number of martial arts experts in the MU it could be anybody

if you're not going to post a scan, than the man's innocent until proven guilty.

doom.jpg

Looks like he could have used the statue for REFERENCE. You know, like animators do with the maquettes of the characters? Yeah, what a cheater.:whatever:

doom.jpg

Looks like he could have used the statue for REFERENCE. You know, like animators do with the maquettes of the characters? Yeah, what a cheater.:whatever:
Psshh, real artists don't look at anything to draw. In fact, they voluntarily blind themselves so the purity of their mental vision won't be dulled by pissant little things like reality. References are for *****es. :o

Psshh, real artists don't look at anything to draw. In fact, they voluntarily blind themselves so the purity of their mental vision won't be dulled by pissant little things like reality. References are for *****es. :o

*****es? I thought they were called Liefeld.;)

Now there's a true artist. You know from the moment you see one of his drawings that he couldn't have possibly looked at anything that exists in reality before drawing it. Pure genius, my friend.

I think its because he uses a teleportation device to go to this alternate Earth were the humans actually look like that. So technically he uses references, although inter-dimensional.

doom.jpg

Nah he's traced it.

When the items are identical it no longer comes under 'reference', the folds in the cloth give it away.

Lands a spectacularly well known tracer mind you, just search for the thread and you'll see loads of examples.

Animators are a different thing entirely also the maquettes are created by them (or whomever they work with) to maintain a consitency across the show. The have reason and liscence to copy someone elses work.
Here lands just stealing whomever made that statues design work.
Terrible analogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"