Bought/Thought 19/12/07

It shows up for me. I don't know what you're doing wrong. Well, other than the obvious.

Go here and click on the first image. It's a pedo goblin.

That was from his really bad, cluttered period of Uncanny/NXM. His X-Men art is much cleaner and less busy.

Was that also from his really bad, cluttered period of Ultimate X-Men, too? 'Cause Bobby was even more of a pedo goblin there. Which is an uncanny(!) feat considering that he was underage.

I don't know, I haven't read Ultimate X-Men past the first two issues, so I can't say who drew it when.

It was a rhetorical question. And also I envy you.

This was before Ultimate War, when there was still hope:cmad:.

And also, I'm pretty sure it's a proven fact that the size of your eyebrows is inversely proportional to your preferred age group.

This was before Ultimate War, when there was still hope:cmad:.

And also, I'm pretty sure it's a proven fact that the size of your eyebrows is inversely proportional to your preferred age group.
Koi Pham draws Hercules with really thick eyebrows, and Herc did engage in a fair bit of pederasty back in ancient Greece...

They'll just avoid it. Hercules banging little boys as part of their ascension to manhood was perfectly acceptable back then, but modern American culture is not so lax about even portraying that sort of thing in fiction. Plus, it'd probably turn a lot of Marvel's more ******ed readers away from Herc.

Nah, I don't mind their leaving it out. The stuff they are using from the myths is pretty good as it is. No need to drag Iolaus and all the rest in by their gaping anuses.

Maybe they could get Chuck Austen to write that issue.

I'm sure he'd be happy to. I wonder what he's doing now that comics have universally turned their back on him...

He writes blogs about how people just aren't ready for his revolutionary storytelling.

It's funny stuff. A weird, sad kind of funny. He also writes a lot of fan-fic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"